Question from Remyc26

How do I solve the Love hurts quest?

I think the game has glitched on me. It doesn't register that I have Lady Grey's head in my inventory. When I take it back to the keeper he starts my quest all over again. I keep going to the tomb, but obviously it's empty and now the star trail won't lead me anywhere else...just back to the place I got her head from.

diablo5843 answered:

I had the same thing happen to me,i had her head but the quest had gliched and it started at the begining of the quest again, but i was able to give that guy the grey lady's legs then just go out of the mansion and back in and give him her torso as well and when i did it a third time he was down in the basement and when i tried to give him the head he would just go through the dialog he says at the front door and just go in a never ending loop of giving the legs and torso but not the head, Sorry your game is glitched and you'll have to start a new game, thats just if you want the grey lady.
0 0