Same Sex Marriage?

1. I know Fable I had same sex marriage, but I'm playing a girl character right now and role playing her. I want to marry another girl for her character, but so far all the girls I've flirted with have their bars all the way to the right and like me, but they all say it's inappropriate when I flirt with them.

Are there only certain people that like this? If so, can anyone tell me how to find someone who likes other girls?

User Info: ytangon

ytangon - 7 years ago

1. When you select a citizen of Albion with LT you can press Y to bring up the information screen for that person. At the top, I believe it's right under their name, you can see a short description of that person done with some keywords. I think it lesbian is one of the keywords, look for it when you're trying to seduce another woman.

User Info: ictoanen

ictoanen - 7 years ago 0 0

1. What he said, but also it will say either Lesbian or Bi-Sexual if you are able to flirt with her.

User Info: Warchild

Warchild - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Marriage? Answered
How can i marriage ? Unresolved
Is there a good marriage faq anywhere? Unresolved
Marriage glitch ? Unresolved
Marriage with Lady Grey? Answered