Question from gamertilltheend

Npc freeze bug?

A weird bug keeps happening to me and forceing me to restart my game (over 8 times now) i have no idea why it is happening but the bug is this. It causes multiple npcs to freeze permanently not allowing me to interact with them and they will not move unless i am pushing on them all they do is move their head it also will not let me attack them even with safety is off it spreads to other npcs AND enemys evetually not allowing me to attack any enemy. has anyone run into this bug other than me? if so please tell me if you found a way to stop it from happening or how to fix it?

From: gamertilltheend 5 years ago

After some trial and error i finally figured out the cause of this bug it never happend if i did NOT have a child before i go to the tattered spire but if i HAD a child before the bug starts on my child and spreads throughout the entire game.
having a child after i return from the tattered spire does NOT cause the bug.
so either it is because i am haveing a child to early or the idiots messed up when my disc was made.

Never happened to me. Why dont you try renting out a copy of Fable 2 and see if it still screws up? Sounds annoying nevertheless =[