Question from Bradenhad

Good or Evil?

I was thinking good first then evil, but i want to know the benefits of each. Also what you would you be?

stoneyc answered:

Good and Evil can get the same discounts, it's a simple matter of how much the traders love and fear you (the fear actually makes it harder to get maximum discount & keep yourself 100% good). Note that even with a trader's Love & Fear stats maxed, you only get a 38% discount....if you buy the store, you get a 39% owner's discount regardless of how much they love/fear you.

Evil can marry just as easily as good and as for people running - just maximize your evil character's humor rating (equip the chicken suit so they'll sit still long enough to watch your amazing sock puppet shows), the fear rating is what makes them run....humor is the opposite.

You can either work on 100% good first, then go on a killing spree to get 100% evil or you can go 100% evil first then give a Bowerstone Bridge beggar a gift of gold to get yourself to 100% good.

It really comes down to personal preference.....if you'd rather be evil, then make the evil starting choices....then begin adulthood with goodness until you reach 100% good (for the sake of expressions & achievements), then switch to evil.....if you want to be good, then do the opposite....make good choices as a kid, start adulthood as evil, then switch to good.

I personally prefer being evil as it's more fun and instead of charming people out of gifts, I simply kill them and take the gift. :D

NOTE: I suggest using the Bowerstone Bridge beggars to get good points because you can do it in a single donation....whereas you can only get a maximum of 75 good points from a single Light Temple donation. At 100% evil, I had to give the beggar 250,000 gold to get to 100% good (which was easy, as I was about to fight in the Crucible for the first time and had a million dollar real estate empire).
0 0

Answers

ChaosRuler21 answered:

Good has benefits of easier to marry, temple of light and bigger shop discount than evil. evil gives shop discount and a couple of slaver quests. but you should do both to get all expressions for completionist achievement. but really there is no difference apart from ur appearence.
0 0

HeadIVIAN answered:

Go good as if your evil everyone runs away from you. It gets sort of annoying lol.
0 0

Evil to Good? Answered Avril_Paramore_
Good/Evil bar stuck ? Open Skariz
My good/evil bar stuck? Open edogg21
How can you be good and evil at the same time? Open sonic10235
I need help changing from my evil look to a good look? Open RenzoGee