Question from ZeromusPhantom

Can someone help me, I'm having trouble getting this achievement?

This is probably the sillyest question for fable II but im having trouble getting "The Goth" acheiv. i dyed my hal outfit black(also looks much cooler Halo should look into that lol) and dyed my dreds black as well(but they look brown regardless) and i also cant seem to find any make-up that is only black i only find black and red or black and pink. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

ZeromusPhantom provided additional details:

Thanx for all the info but i got it. it was because the hal suit doesnt have a shirt all i had to do was have a complete outfit and then dye it black.

Rauku answered:

Dye everything black, both primary and secondary including hair, even your beard and moustache if you have them.
0 0

Answers

Jwatsbb1 answered:

There is a midnight black dye in bower lake dye the full outfit primary and secondary with this thats how I got.
0 1

Bradenhad answered:

You don't have to have the make up,ive done it without.
0 1

HkNoss answered:

Any chance the hal outfit is tradible? at all?
0 0

xXUltimaHer0Xx answered:

You have to buy black dye form any town and then dye all parts of your clothes and then you will unlock the achievment
0 0

Grandstream answered:

You need moonlight madness dye, and you need to dye your hair black, get black makeup (dunno if black and red works but maybe), and then dye all your clothes black, and it should work.
0 0

Blackmail trouble? Answered rawrness08
Will i get in trouble for killing my wife? Open ScarfaceWSC
Hobbe Cave Trouble? Open ecw6sic6
Having trouble with final silver keys (spoiler)? Answered erstruck
Need help for this achievement? Open exclusivegoblin