Can someone help me, I'm having trouble getting this achievement?

1. This is probably the sillyest question for fable II but im having trouble getting "The Goth" acheiv. i dyed my hal outfit black(also looks much cooler Halo should look into that lol) and dyed my dreds black as well(but they look brown regardless) and i also cant seem to find any make-up that is only black i only find black and red or black and pink. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

User Info: ZeromusPhantom

ZeromusPhantom - 7 years ago
    Thanx for all the info but i got it. it was because the hal suit doesnt have a shirt all i had to do was have a complete outfit and then dye it black.

User Info: ZeromusPhantom

ZeromusPhantom - 7 years ago

1. Dye everything black, both primary and secondary including hair, even your beard and moustache if you have them.

User Info: Rauku

Rauku - 7 years ago 0 0

1. There is a midnight black dye in bower lake dye the full outfit primary and secondary with this thats how I got.

User Info: Jwatsbb1

Jwatsbb1 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. You don't have to have the make up,ive done it without.

User Info: Bradenhad

Bradenhad - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Any chance the hal outfit is tradible? at all?

User Info: HkNoss

HkNoss (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You have to buy black dye form any town and then dye all parts of your clothes and then you will unlock the achievment

User Info: xXUltimaHer0Xx

xXUltimaHer0Xx - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You need moonlight madness dye, and you need to dye your hair black, get black makeup (dunno if black and red works but maybe), and then dye all your clothes black, and it should work.

User Info: Grandstream

Grandstream - 7 years ago 0 0