Help!!!!!!?

1. How do i beat lucien? Ive been stuck fighting him for days!! I need help.

User Info: Bradenhad

Bradenhad - 7 years ago
    Wow. Guys I know how to kill him. To be honest, im surprised none of you even told me it was easy to kill him. Nobody even said to just shoot him everyone did this really long(and stupid) explanation.

User Info: Bradenhad

Bradenhad - 7 years ago

1. Lucein steals your 'friends' on hero hill then shoots you. After leaving the perfect world you should be in the spire. Walk forward and enter the very bright doorway. inside you see Lucein draining the will from the other heros. Walk up to him and conversation should insue, as soon as thats through you HOLD A to drain his will with the music box. Then he should just be standing there in front of you, your person should take out there ranged wepon which is a pretty clear sign of what you should do. You could use will to take him down and probly a long maylay wepon(but ide just shoot him). On you could lison to him talk abuot his great plan till Reaver shoots him.

User Info: potatochips9294

potatochips9294 - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. If you are a warrior try hitting him with holding X and pushing LS to his place.Try that many times and try blocking his hits.

User Info: sinarahim

sinarahim - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Fighting Lucien is rather easy if I can remember. All I did was do as the cutscene showed.
    There was no other point in the game I had to fight Lucien.
    After the fight, I was able to pick between the 3 endings.

User Info: Arid_FlamesX

Arid_FlamesX - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Just shoot him, and any body else angry that the last boss was that easy?

User Info: i_am_humungo

i_am_humungo - 7 years ago 0 0