Temple of Light is gone?!

1. I Finished the game and I was a bit evil so I went to the temple of light, but is gone! it's just some old round building left into pieces!! HELP!

User Info: XXreturn

XXreturn - 7 years ago

1. Hmmm... You probably did "The Oakfeild Massacre" quest before you left for the spire. If you did that, the temple of shadows will prosper, oakfeilds economy goes down, the temple of light becomes abandoned, and no new homes are built. However, if you did the other quest(forgot the name), oakfeild and the temple of light prospers, and the temple of shadows becomes abandoned(you can still turn the wheel, but nothing will happen). Sorry, but the temple is gone.

User Info: xxx493x

xxx493x - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Also choosing to help neither temple and just going to the spire still results in the destruction of the temple of light. All evil needs to succeed is for good people to do nothing.

User Info: TheGrimDoogle

TheGrimDoogle - 7 years ago 0 0