Question from Luzerna

How do I become funny?

I'm so pure/good I've got a halo, and I'm not wearing any clothing that boosts aggressiveness (I wore a highwayman hat for a long time though, if that makes any difference. But I'm guessing no, it doesn't, not once I took it off.) Still, the first impression villagers get of me is that I'm scary, and I've had two kids with the serious trait. It'll increase prices in shops, yeah, but I want to be funny and I want my kids to appreciate my failing to do the dance expression correctly.

Is it because I have a scar on my face? Is it because I've focused on strength skills so I look like a bear? The villagers still think I'm hot though.

Luzerna provided additional details:

I have all the expressions--I just want to know if there's anything I can do to make their FIRST impressions better, or at least have a kid that isn't serious. (Even my kids are afraid of me. I can do the sockpuppet expression, make them think I'm hilarious... and when I come back home two days later, their opinion of me has reset. I think that's a glitch, but still.)

RPGL0v3rDud3 answered:

Even if your character is very good, doing bad things (like killing someone, even without any witness) will always have an impact on the villagers'attitude towards you. I have a character with a nice halo that still murders people for the Society in Old Bowerstone and many people run away on sight.
Now, if it is not that, I suggest you start wandering in towns dressed as... a woman (preferably a prostitute) with the silliest beard and haircut you can find (don't forget the pink make up...), also being fat and drunk (vomit in front of your wife and kids...) will help. Change your name selecting the funny one and have a bard sing how funny you are. Hopefully that would work. (and of course you can reverse all this at will).
2 0

Answers

i_am_humungo answered:

do the sock puppet one( you can buy from bookshop in bowerstone market) or belch or fart. whatever tHey like
0 0