When can you get your second child?

1. Well i got my wife ( alex from that ghost quest ) and i have my first baby ( its still in his crib ) but when can you get your second child i already had a good time with her a few times to get the second one but i seems i can't get it so can you help me out, maybe i just do it wrong

User Info: TheDuke35

TheDuke35 - 7 years ago
    Well that didn't work cuz i still can't get a new kid

User Info: TheDuke35

TheDuke35 - 7 years ago
    And my other baby keeps in his crib and transport to my house

User Info: TheDuke35

TheDuke35 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. To get a second child you must take alex to a diffrent home and buy that one then have a good time again thats how you get a second child

User Info: dedog1

dedog1 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Go away for awhile untill your kid grew up to a 10 year old. then have sex a few times untill you got your second kid.
    you could also marry different spouses at different towns for more kids, i got at least two
    kids in four towns :p

User Info: LORD_LUCIFER_KV

LORD_LUCIFER_KV - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention you cant have a second baby in one house if the first one is still in its crib

User Info: LORD_LUCIFER_KV

LORD_LUCIFER_KV - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I totaly forgot about this but, it depends on how far you are in the game, before you go to the spire you can have only one kid, it will be 10 years later when you return from the spire, afterwards you can have all the kids you want.
    but max 2 in one house.

User Info: LORD_LUCIFER_KV

LORD_LUCIFER_KV - 7 years ago 0 0