Question from remy17live

Dog Elixir?

Where do I find this because dog has been badly wounded?

TheGrimDoogle answered:

Gamerman is correct, go into your expression wheel and select the dog catagory. Heal should be one of the choices, and don't worry you can use one potion for the entire game.

If you don't have the elixir You should have got a dog elixir for free from the chest by your house before you leave the gypsy camp(the one holding your weapons). If you accidentally lost or sold it I think you can get another. Try Potion shops and traders along with general stores
0 0

Answers

gamerman6534 answered:

A potion seller probably has this but I think that you can heal your dog by choosing the expression.
0 0

Grandstream answered:

Um, this is a theoretical thing, but in my game, I think the Dog Elixir is an 'unconsumable' item. As in when you use it, it remains in your inventory until your dog gets hurt again. Because when I went to the shops, I NEVER see it available for sale. So, check under either Potions or Misc Items. It should be in one of those tabs.
0 0

Where can I find (augument stone cutters)? Open CookieKrave
Where can I find home? Unanswered freenikk
Can I borrow the chicken suit on Fable II ? Unanswered SickMindedSeme
Ne 1 willing to tell me? Unanswered sirl4g4lot
Inferno or shock in fable 2?! Open EllPsycho666