Question from iTz_Reaper227

Why doesn't the "Come Back to My Place " expression work?

I just can't figure this one out, when I get her to follow me, I go to my house, then click on my bed, and all it says is you can't sleep now.

TheGrimDoogle asked for clarification:

Is she following you after you used "come back to my place" or did you give her a separate follow command? If you had to give her a separate follow command than she probably didn't respond positively to the "come back to my place" so you can't sleep with her.

perokone asked for clarification:

Have you traveled out of an house while still in the 'redecoration mode' or is your charcter verry ugly In her oppinon (like she's got the easely digusted thing and you've belched lot's)
And how can you actually click on an X-box?

MetalGearRAXA answered:

Are you asking her to follow you, and then using the "Come Back to My Place" expression? Don't do that. Tell her to wait. When the symbol disappears from over her head, try the "Come Back to My Place" expression again. She should follow you againa nd since you are next to the bed you should try and have sex. If this doesn't work, then make sure you are attractive in her opinion, give her a gift or two, make her laugh, etc. to get her to love you more.
0 0