Question from escadia

Are the Fable 2 minigames having problems?

I don't know if anyone can answer this, but I've been going to the Fable 2 page on Xbox.com to play the minigames and get the rewards for my character. But every time I try, when I get to the page to enter your birthday, it tells me that I'm too young (something about 'Nay, nay, nay, young squire') Thing is, I'm twenty. Every time, I enter in 09/23/1988 and every time, I get the same result... Am I missing something here?

escadia provided additional details:

I have no clue. I tried again today, and got the same response. I'm debating going over to the library and seeing if it'll work there...

escadia answered:

... Lord, do I feel stupid... I was entering it in the wrong way. I thought it was supposed to be MM/DD/YYYY, but it's DD/MM/YYYY... So of course 09/23/1988 wasn't working X( It was supposed to be 23/09/1988. Thanks for trying to help, ja70key.
0 0

Answers

ja70key answered:

Ur 20 and it tells u ur too young
WTF
i can get onto it and im like 13 it must be something wrong with the adress ur usin or internet connection or sumthin but its not rly tht explainable im pretty sure it'll work some time probly a few days or a week at the most i'd say
0 0