Where can I find In the cave of heroes?

1. In the cave after you level up for the frist time there is a chest in the room and when you go to open it its says to go to fable2.com to unlock stuff from fable 1 but there is no info on fable2.com what do i need to do

User Info: newguy420

newguy420 - 8 years ago
    The Hero's tale game says in the beginning finish the show and 1 of 5 exclusive prizes awaits you. So wouldn't that mean there are 5 "different" prizes?

Tattoo/doll=1,
    Chicken suit =2,
    Dye/book=3

I went through it about a dozen times and only came up with the 3 mentioned above. Is it possible to get any other prizes? To me the tat and doll are 1 prize, as are the dye and book. So wouldn't there be two other combinations of answers that would lead to 2 other prizes?

User Info: trizot24

trizot24 - 8 years ago
    where is the video located as I can not find it on the fable 2 website

User Info: Paramiliar

Paramiliar - 8 years ago

1. Ketnerj

The last thing is a chicken suit which makes 5.

Tatto/Doll - First Crown
    Chicken suit - Second Crown
    Apocalyptic Dye/Book of Malicious Expressions - Third Crown

User Info: Shadowmonk150

Shadowmonk150 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Theres an interactive movie on the fable2 website, called "A Hero's Tale" at the end it lets you unlock an item in fable 2. Your item is based on your choices. I believe this is what it refers to.

User Info: LastNephilim

LastNephilim - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Theres an interactive movie on the fable2 website, called "A Hero's Tale" at the end it lets you unlock an item in fable 2. Your item is based on your choices. I believe this is what it refers to.

User Info: LastNephilim

LastNephilim - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Actually you can redo all of the movies on the website (the only question that changes prizes are the crowns at the end) so basically just skip skip skip, pick the 3 different crowns and you get all of the goods (note you must sign into you xbox live account on the website to get the stuff, its free) when you log into x box live (in game) all of the prizes will be in the chest! you can also get some money by doing the chicken kicker minigame, but the minigame is pretty glitched/dumb...

User Info: mekanikman

mekanikman - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. It says there are 5 different "gifts" you can receive for the video. I have done it twice, and gotten...

1. Tattoo, and Hero Doll
    2. Apocalyptic Dye, and Book of Malicious Expressions.

What else is there?

User Info: ketnerj

ketnerj - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Nope, those are all 5
    Tattoo=1
    Doll=2
    Chicken suit =3
    Dye=4
    Book=5

User Info: marmijo

marmijo - 8 years ago 0 0