Question from newguy420

Where can I find In the cave of heroes?

In the cave after you level up for the frist time there is a chest in the room and when you go to open it its says to go to fable2.com to unlock stuff from fable 1 but there is no info on fable2.com what do i need to do

trizot24 asked for clarification::

The Hero's tale game says in the beginning finish the show and 1 of 5 exclusive prizes awaits you. So wouldn't that mean there are 5 "different" prizes?

Tattoo/doll=1,
Chicken suit =2,
Dye/book=3

I went through it about a dozen times and only came up with the 3 mentioned above. Is it possible to get any other prizes? To me the tat and doll are 1 prize, as are the dye and book. So wouldn't there be two other combinations of answers that would lead to 2 other prizes?

Paramiliar asked for clarification::

where is the video located as I can not find it on the fable 2 website

Shadowmonk150 answered:

Ketnerj

The last thing is a chicken suit which makes 5.

Tatto/Doll - First Crown
Chicken suit - Second Crown
Apocalyptic Dye/Book of Malicious Expressions - Third Crown
2 0

Answers

LastNephilim answered:

Theres an interactive movie on the fable2 website, called "A Hero's Tale" at the end it lets you unlock an item in fable 2. Your item is based on your choices. I believe this is what it refers to.
0 0

LastNephilim answered:

0 0

mekanikman answered:

Actually you can redo all of the movies on the website (the only question that changes prizes are the crowns at the end) so basically just skip skip skip, pick the 3 different crowns and you get all of the goods (note you must sign into you xbox live account on the website to get the stuff, its free) when you log into x box live (in game) all of the prizes will be in the chest! you can also get some money by doing the chicken kicker minigame, but the minigame is pretty glitched/dumb...
1 0

ketnerj answered:

It says there are 5 different "gifts" you can receive for the video. I have done it twice, and gotten...

1. Tattoo, and Hero Doll
2. Apocalyptic Dye, and Book of Malicious Expressions.

What else is there?
0 0

marmijo answered:

Nope, those are all 5
Tattoo=1
Doll=2
Chicken suit =3
Dye=4
Book=5
0 0