Question from Sicksundaysbest

DLC location?

I've got the DLC that came with the LE, but i have no idea where to pick it up ingame. anyone know?

clamorfiend asked for clarification:

Ok ,i got the LE version and i already downloaded all the bonus conent and when i tried to open the chest next to the first Cullis gate,it said to visit the Fable II site...do i have to be online to access the bonus armor? or am i just trying to open the wrong chest?

Zerabp asked for clarification:

I had already gotten the other fable2 online stuff before redeeming the code when I go to search the chast it just has the same old visit fable2.com message. How do I get my dlc do i have to play the chicken game again for it to register that and then it will appear?

eiroku24 answered:

Flip the thing the code was on over, they tell you exactly where the content is.
0 0

Answers

xeroax answered:

You can get the halo stuff in the hero's guild/cave thingy... just warp there and it should be in a chest. i don't know about the cutlass or the dungeon
0 0

Allanon6666 answered:

Yes, you have to be logged into xbox live to get the extra content. It says so on most sites that I've seen. I don't think you have to have a gold account to get it, but if you do, it should come with 48hrs of gold live access.
0 0