Bowerstone Library?

1. Where is the Bowerstone library? I want to go through the books to teach my dog some new tricks.

User Info: Tom_Uppercut

Tom_Uppercut - 8 years ago
    Is everyone sure there is no library? The game specifically says there is one in the hints while saving.

User Info: unsoundisland

unsoundisland - 8 years ago

1. Directly across the square from the Blacksmith's shop. It's a bookstore, not a library, as mentioned by the people above me.

User Info: ketnerj

ketnerj - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I have been in every building in bowerstone and i couldn't find a library at all but i did find a bookstore when you go into town and go across the long bridge with the street vendors the second door on the left almost directly across from the blacksmith was the bookstore where i learned a ton of new gestures and tricks for my dog by buying some books. i hope this helps.

User Info: spiderslip

spiderslip - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Bowerstone library, there isn't one it's a bookstore, it's in the shop 2 to the right of the potion shop if your in bowerstone market, there is a house inbetween the shops that you can buy also, it is on the side with the tower.

User Info: PoisonBurn

PoisonBurn - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. Nope, no library.

User Info: finkrod

finkrod - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. The lib is one of the few places with no symbol sign outside of it. It is there though.

User Info: soxdiggernduke3

soxdiggernduke3 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Enter the town from Bower lake, then you walk across the bridge turn directly left and you see three houses.
    the first (from the left) is a potion shop, in the middle is a renteble house and the one on the right is a bookstore aka. the library you are so looking for.
    otherwise the only real library i know of lies within the Fairfax castle.

User Info: Gabriel860703

Gabriel860703 - 7 years ago 0 0