Question from Tom_Uppercut

Bowerstone Library?

Where is the Bowerstone library? I want to go through the books to teach my dog some new tricks.

unsoundisland asked for clarification:

Is everyone sure there is no library? The game specifically says there is one in the hints while saving.

ketnerj answered:

Directly across the square from the Blacksmith's shop. It's a bookstore, not a library, as mentioned by the people above me.
2 0

spiderslip answered:

I have been in every building in bowerstone and i couldn't find a library at all but i did find a bookstore when you go into town and go across the long bridge with the street vendors the second door on the left almost directly across from the blacksmith was the bookstore where i learned a ton of new gestures and tricks for my dog by buying some books. i hope this helps.
1 0

PoisonBurn answered:

Bowerstone library, there isn't one it's a bookstore, it's in the shop 2 to the right of the potion shop if your in bowerstone market, there is a house inbetween the shops that you can buy also, it is on the side with the tower.
1 0

finkrod answered:

Nope, no library.
1 0

soxdiggernduke3 answered:

The lib is one of the few places with no symbol sign outside of it. It is there though.
0 0

Gabriel860703 answered:

Enter the town from Bower lake, then you walk across the bridge turn directly left and you see three houses.
the first (from the left) is a potion shop, in the middle is a renteble house and the one on the right is a bookstore aka. the library you are so looking for.
otherwise the only real library i know of lies within the Fairfax castle.
0 0

Bowerstone Jailhouse? Answered KJ_the_SK
Gargoyles old bowerstone? Open flamaro
How can i buy the Bowerstone Cemetery ? Answered timpele
Mayor of Bowerstone? Answered midnightq2
The Bard in Bowerstone is missing, where is he? Answered hgabriel