Question from za1984ch

Tatoo artists and barbers?

Does anyone know where the tattoo artists are and any other barbers besides in Bowerstone?

Roshimaru answered:

Bowerstone Stylist is not left of the bar at Bowerstone. It's the path between the bar and the blacksmith heading towards Fairfax Gardens, and it's the first house on the left.
Bloodstone Stylist is up the stairs and to the left coming from the Waterfront. Next to T.O.B.Y.'s house, that was fun.
Tattoo artist in Gypsy camp wandered around alot inside the camp.
Tattoo artist in Bowerstone Old Town [evil] was at the exit that was blocked off when you were a child.
I don't know where the Bloodstone Tattoo artist is but I always see him walking so if he doesn't have a building he at least has a stand I don't see.
3 0

Answers

PoisonBurn answered:

There is a tattoo artists in bloodstone, and the gypsy camp, and the other barber i think there is one in bloodstone, not sure about that one though.
0 0

_TLHE_ answered:

There's another tattoo artist in Bowerstone Old Town and one in... wherever it is the crucible is at.
0 0

forsaken11 answered:

-Minor Spoiler-

The stuff in Bowerstone Old Town changes alot depending on whether or not you give the guard the arrest warrants as a kid.
0 0

chinocholo answered:

There's a hair stylist in the Bowerstone Market
0 0

chinocholo answered:

*sorry*

Take a left while looking at the Bar. (Between the Boock store and Bar) and it's the second house on the left.

I belive so at least. I got my hair did there.
0 0