Question from clamorfiend

Where can I find (DLC Armor)?

Ok, I downloaded the bonus content over at a friends house. Then i took my xbox home and when I tried to open the chest next to the cullis gate right before I got my Will,it told me to visit the Fable II site instead of giving the armor. Do i have to be connected online or am I just trying to open the wrong chest?

clamorfiend provided additional details:

Oh yeah,i was talking about the Hal armor. Sorry. I didn't know the exact name for it. But ill try opening it while I'm online because I tried opening while i was offline. Thanks a lot.

Answers

PoisonBurn answered:

It's not armor as far as i've seen, it's just emotes, but it's in the guild cave.

That place right at the beginning before you go through the cullis gate into bower lake, to the right there is a chest, that is where you get your rewards.
0 0

Shadow120000 answered:

DLC armor, you mean the Limited Collector's Edition or something else? If so then try being online, it might work it might not, I was online and got the Hal Armor and sword, which is a spoof of Master Chief's armor and an elite sword.
0 0

KwikShotz89 answered:

Well you have to put in the code that you get when you get the LC edition if you dont have that go to fable2.com
0 0