Question from Tieske2004

How do you donate to the Temple of Light?

I got to the Temple of Light with the donation quest active and there is this golden circle I can walk into, but nothing happens.
How do I donate money?

Thanks.

Tieske2004 provided additional details:

ah wait, found it!
Maybe I was too early. I advanced some in the game and now I can use the pedestal to the right of the monk.

unsoundisland asked for clarification::

Has anyone figured out how much we have to donate to finish the quest?

brice344 answered:

Use the pedistle thing next to monk on the wall
0 0

Answers

Shadow120000 answered:

I'm not sure really, I've been wondering this myself, I tried giving it to the monk there as a gift but nothing so if someone could answer this, that'd be a great help.
0 0

MellowNinja answered:

I'm in the same boat. Walk right up to the golden circle and BOOM, nothing.
0 0

Shadow120000 answered:

Aha! Thank you, never even noticed that there
0 0

sam445544 answered:

I too would like to know how to finish the quest, I've already donated 500 the first time then 10000 the second during holy hour and the quest is still not finished.
0 0

DunnerzMagrew answered:

I think that i might be one of those quests like off the first game where the quest doen't end, you can just keep coming back and donating all you want :P
0 0

DunnerzMagrew answered:

how much do you have to donate at holy hour to get the Prize thing
0 0

ZirtKingLizard answered:

I donated 14000 and got this cool golden axe, i think there are multiple prizes you can get, mine was the "harvest" prize, so i am assuming that at different times of the year you can get different prizes. i have heard about people getting blades and hammers as well.
0 0

Roshimaru answered:

It has to be between 12pm and 1pm (because everyone knows the world is shiniest at that time... ugh, despicable) in order to get their legendary item.
0 0