Question from airdweia

How do I make the dog backflip?

It won't tell me anywhere how to make the thing do a backflip. Does anyone know how?

airdweia provided additional details:

The dog knows the trick backflip already, you win it off of the pub games. I just can't figure out which emote to use to make it do the trick. If you have this information than it would be helpful.

Shadow120000 answered:

Do the emote you get from pub games, it does say it when you get the book, it says it at the end, but if you're too hasty and just take it and use it on the dog, you don't really get the chance. The emote is Hats, headbands, and mustache. I think he does it for another one too but I'm not sure.
0 0

Answers

halo2ownsyouall answered:

You have to find the trick first of all and then teach it to him.
0 0

PoisonBurn answered:

Find the trick in a book, and teach it too him, after you do that then you can have him do a backflip when you do certain emotes, not just command him to do a backflip.
0 0

Elfindreams answered:

Hat, Headbands, Mustache
and
Trophy
0 0

konundrum110 answered:

Is there any other way to get the backflip expression?
0 0

konundrum110 answered:

0 0

chinocholo answered:

Elfindreams

Those don't always work till you get the emote. But even then it doesn't always work. I've tried without and with, dog does it more often with the learned trick than without.

Also. it's not to hard to get the Backflip, just 24 rounds as long as you stay top 5
0 0