Question from subzerodark

How you get open the chest of temple?

It said go fable 2.com and see how open chest for ancestor that left you?

Allanon6666 asked for clarification::

This might be slightly off topic, but I can't get the heroes tale to load, any suggestions (I'm using flash 10, btw, and it didn't work with flash 9).

Dark_Necros answered:

When doing the Fable.com Mini-Game just follow a path that you desire first, then refresh and redo it another way and try to rack up all 5 Items then start a New Game to get the items.
Note: You can't open the chest again once its been open, hence why you have to start a whole new game.

The Chest is the chest at the end of the old "Hero's Guild"
If you have the LE Fable II, Hal's Armour and Sword should be in there with it all when you open up the chest.

You get an Item or 2 depending on which ways you go
These are the items:
Chicken Suit
Feign Attack Expression
Apocalyptic Pink Dye
Hero Doll
Lionhead Tattoo

Hope that helps a little.
2 0

Answers

PoisonBurn answered:

You have to do the little shows on the fable2.com website and then put in your x-box live info afterwards, and then you open the chest.
1 0

KuroHo answered:

the little shows meaning the heroes tale and the chicken kicking, you have to do the heroes tale 3 times to get all the items and you just do chicken kicking to get more money I guess.
2 0

Allanon6666 answered:

Never mind, I found the answer, which is load it up in IE7. Hopefully I've helped someone by making a fool of myself, lol.
0 0

chinocholo answered:

You can't unless you have the LCE edition. Thats why you put the code in then you open the chest, you have to be online.
0 1

hostile_rox answered:

Just wondering, what is in the chest?
0 0

Iamvegito answered:

Fable2.com

Do the Hero's Tale three times, selecting a different crown at the end each time.

You get:

Chicken Suit
Feign Attack Expression
Apocalyptic Pink Dye
Hero Doll
Lionhead Tattoo
1 0