Question from Shadowmonk150

Demon Door Riddles?

I don't have Fable 2 yet, it is on the way, but I heard that there are demon doors in this game also. I was wondering if anyone had a list of the riddles that is asked by the doors so I can figure them out I don't want the answers to them though, just the riddles.

Thanks in advance.

Shadow120000 answered:

No riddles, but I'll give what I can, can't say their location though.

One is frightened of people figuring out what it has hidden.
One is intrigued by your pet.
One is snobbish and egotistical but prattles on about the other doors.
One loves music.
One misses his lover.
One is a barbarian. (Best you're gonna get from it, you'll figure it out easily enough when you see him)

There's only 6, I havn't opened but numbers 4-6 and I only got 1 legendary weapon, a hammer which I already had a better weapon anyway. Although I do know how to solve them all now. :)
0 0

Answers

Attelocin answered:

Well, I don't know that there are any riddles per se for the demon doors, but I've only encountered three or four so far. It's pretty easy, you just need to listen to what they want (Like the first door asks you to make your dog do some tricks, about 5 I think).
0 0