Temple of Light Donations??

1. I went to donate at the temple of light and i gave it 100k and just got 75 purity points.................. my question is that i read after i donated that i should make a large donation when the sun reaches its zenith (i'm guessing noon) i was just wonder if any else thought that 100k would be large enough donation for the reward. (If you have done this please do not tell me the reward i want to be sufficiently surprised or disappointed when i receive it)

User Info: CPTRiggs

CPTRiggs - 8 years ago
    How do you donate? do you just donate to any of the monks??

User Info: t0pgun200

t0pgun200 - 8 years ago

1. I don't remember getting a temple of light seal when I completed that quest, I can check again but anyway here's the deal. Apparently your first 'large' donation (no clue how much it has to be for minimum) will make you their...something, i cant remember, i guess it means their prime source of income. Anyway after that, donate 10k at noon to 1pm (13:00) and you should get it. Since you payed 100k your first time they probobly just said that you're their whatever now and that now you can pay to get a reward, screwed me over too.

User Info: Shadow120000

Shadow120000 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Slight Spoiler Warning

You may have to get the Temple of Light Seal, a reward for saving the Wellspring Cave from the Temple of Shadow.

User Info: Attelocin

Attelocin - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. For the first time you sould donate NO LESS than 10k then you get to be the great harvest something or another then donate

User Info: brg17

brg17 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. NO LESS than 10k for the secont time and you should get the legendary weapon called The Rising Sun

User Info: brg17

brg17 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Umm... When I did the first donation, (haven't done second yet.) I only donated 1k and got the same dialog about becoming the great harvest something and to donate at the zenith.

User Info: Shadowguard2008

Shadowguard2008 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. The breakdown for donations are as follows:
    Donation (gold) morality purity
    49 or less 0 0
    50 to 249 2 2
    250 to 999 10 10
    1000 to 2499 25 25
    2500 to 4999 50 50
    5000 and up 75 75

Your best bet is to just make donation is increments of 1000 since you get 25 each time. This was, after say 5000 gold, you will have racked up 125 points instead of 75.

User Info: UltimaNightmare

UltimaNightmare - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. Topgun: Search the Answers a little better next time. The donation for it is an alter int he back right side of the temple.

User Info: Attelocin

Attelocin - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. Or just look around inside the temple...

AFAIK you can't donate until after the ritual quest is completed.

User Info: forsaken1111

forsaken1111 - 8 years ago 0 0