Question from CPTRiggs

Temple of Light Donations??

I went to donate at the temple of light and i gave it 100k and just got 75 purity points.................. my question is that i read after i donated that i should make a large donation when the sun reaches its zenith (i'm guessing noon) i was just wonder if any else thought that 100k would be large enough donation for the reward. (If you have done this please do not tell me the reward i want to be sufficiently surprised or disappointed when i receive it)

t0pgun200 asked for clarification:

How do you donate? do you just donate to any of the monks??

Shadow120000 answered:

I don't remember getting a temple of light seal when I completed that quest, I can check again but anyway here's the deal. Apparently your first 'large' donation (no clue how much it has to be for minimum) will make you their...something, i cant remember, i guess it means their prime source of income. Anyway after that, donate 10k at noon to 1pm (13:00) and you should get it. Since you payed 100k your first time they probobly just said that you're their whatever now and that now you can pay to get a reward, screwed me over too.
0 0

Answers

Attelocin answered:

Slight Spoiler Warning

You may have to get the Temple of Light Seal, a reward for saving the Wellspring Cave from the Temple of Shadow.
0 0

brg17 answered:

For the first time you sould donate NO LESS than 10k then you get to be the great harvest something or another then donate
0 0

brg17 answered:

NO LESS than 10k for the secont time and you should get the legendary weapon called The Rising Sun
0 0

Shadowguard2008 answered:

Umm... When I did the first donation, (haven't done second yet.) I only donated 1k and got the same dialog about becoming the great harvest something and to donate at the zenith.
0 0

UltimaNightmare answered:

The breakdown for donations are as follows:
Donation (gold) morality purity
49 or less 0 0
50 to 249 2 2
250 to 999 10 10
1000 to 2499 25 25
2500 to 4999 50 50
5000 and up 75 75

Your best bet is to just make donation is increments of 1000 since you get 25 each time. This was, after say 5000 gold, you will have racked up 125 points instead of 75.
0 0

Attelocin answered:

Topgun: Search the Answers a little better next time. The donation for it is an alter int he back right side of the temple.
0 0

forsaken11 answered:

Or just look around inside the temple...

AFAIK you can't donate until after the ritual quest is completed.
0 0

Temple of light? Answered RedSource
Temple of Light is gone?! Open XXreturn
How do I buy the Temple of Light? Answered Twidger
How do you buy the Temple of Light? Answered Twidger
How do i donate to the light temple?? Answered dlfgamer