Question from godspinata

How do I find the Abbot's daughter, Hannah, in the Ritual quest?

I need to find out how to find the Abbot's daughter, Hannah. My quest screen says I need to take her to Wellspring Light but I can't find her and my gold orb trail that was showing me where to go is gone. Unless I leave Oakfield then the trail leads me back to Oakfield then dissapears as soon as I enter the town. Its frustrating, help.

godspinata provided additional details:

My gold trail shows up fine if I walk out of Oakfield, then the trail leads me back to oakfield. As soon as I enter the town the trail disappears

Attelocin answered:

Try to up the opacity of the gold trail from the options menu. Short of that, walk along each path until you hear somebody singing an old sort of folksy song. She's sitting up in a ruined archway, so wander around the ruins.

Not only that, but the Abbot tells you she's waiting by the cave ta the end of the path.
2 0

Answers

Darkjediben answered:

Follow the golden trail along the path til you hear a lady singing a song, then look off to your right (if you're coming from the Temple of Light) and you should see an open space leading up to a ruin with Hannah sitting on top of an arch. Just go close to her and the quest will activate.
0 0

Shadow120000 answered:

Turn your trail up to brightest, that's what I did, it doesn't really make it appear more but it makes it easier to see, anyway it's a small problem I had throughout the game, the gold trail not showing up very fast, just walk around in a circle a little bit, press the targeting button, all that, it should show up. If nothing else works you do pass the cave on the way to the Temple so just head on back to town from there and you'll find her.
0 0

Attelocin answered:

Like I said, she's at the end of the path leading to the Temple. Serach around the three-way split there, it's fairly simple to find unless you have a glitch.
1 2

forsaken11 answered:

Isn't there a quest marker on your map when you pause?
0 2

dillusio answered:

You shouldn't even make it to town if that is your primary quest. Go into your quest menu and set that quest as your primary target and the trail should lead you to her. Once you get near, you hear her singing and a big LT symbols pops up on screen pull the L trigger to see her sitting on some ruins.
1 0

Lobo420 answered:

If your gold trail disappears stand still & it should reappear showing you where to go.
0 0

Evilgavo answered:

It happened to me too, and it has nothing to do with the trail. I was leading a villager to the demon door so i could propose and have it opened when i passed close to the temple, i heard the monks talking but continued, got inside the demon door, and when i came back to do that mission the Abbot would not respond, and the circle of gold was not around the temple. I had to restart the game. Most likely a bug.
0 0

BRSquirrel answered:

A lot of people hit a glitch here that might be your prob.
0 0

palinor answered:

When leaving to head back towards town, you will be heading west, and when the road turns hard right, you should be given a prompt to press L1, to look, it'll show her. If not you are likely glitched out.

You may also try to force the incident by going to that same location, and going up the hill straight ahead, rather than taking the path to the town. Again, if not you are glitched.

If this doesn't help you, take your came to the store you purchased it from, and exchange it for another copy.
0 0

hawkerzero answered:

Maybe you just left off abot during the middle of the conversation
usually they will say things like "you are going now?"
sometimes you have to finish listening to whatever crap they have to say
0 0

How do I do the Ritual quest? Answered IKale
Where the abbot is? Open shadow2662
How Do I Talk To The Abbot? Answered SpaceAce626
The Abbot Won't Talk to me? Open samus_aran66
Abbot wont respond? Answered Hoagster51