Fifth gargoyle in bowerstone lake?

1. The strategy guide lists four gargoyles in bowerstone lake, but the info screen lists 5...anyone know where the fifth is hiding?

User Info: Elfindreams

Elfindreams - 8 years ago
    You should mention which ones you have already gotten

User Info: Virus66

Virus66 - 8 years ago
    There's two on the "building" by the silver key chest near the entrance to ... eh, Brightwood. one on the beach directly opposite the door to the Old Tomb, look up high. One on the cliff wall, Top level of the waterfall between the gypsy camp and the demon door. the fifth and final one is....I don't know, I'm looking for it now. Are these the same ones everyone else has or does someone want to share with me?

User Info: crisis_grey

crisis_grey - 8 years ago
    I have gotten the one in the old tomb and still only 4/5 and I got all the ones listed by the first answerer.

User Info: Elfindreams

Elfindreams - 8 years ago
    I can only find 4 also. I know I am missing the one from the rescue Charlie quest, but that quest is not available anymore. Where is the cave?

User Info: jessewilliamson

jessewilliamson - 8 years ago

1. There is one inside of the tomb where you have to rescue Charlie at one point, I think its called hero's tomb. Look high on either side of the door where you hear it near the water.

User Info: fienicks

fienicks - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

User Info: fienicks

fienicks - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. The Hero's Tomb gargoyle doesn't count towards Bowerstone Lake. That's an independent area.

User Info: Attelocin

Attelocin - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. The Tomb of Heroes gargoyle doesn't count for the 5, however, the one in the Old Tomb (the one you do your first quest in) does. It's located in the area where the skeletons were previously - easiest way to get it is to go past the area until you loop back around so you're on the ledge higher up in the room. If I remember fight it's located in the area of the ledge that has a bunch of columns and stalagmites forming what look like a partial cage.

User Info: hunter3742

hunter3742 - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. Listen for a high pitched insult. Like you couldn't hit me if I was right in front of you. I thought it was villager speak, but if you hear an insult its a gargoyle. So get your gun out and look for it.

User Info: unsoundisland

unsoundisland - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Listen for a high pitched insult. Like you couldn't hit me if I was right in front of you. I thought it was villager speak, but if you hear an insult its a gargoyle. So get your gun out and look for it.

User Info: unsoundisland

unsoundisland - 8 years ago 0 1
  6. ok the old tomb is actually the gar for the the guild theres
    1 edge of cliff near water by gypse camp
    2 center buy where you get in the water for guild cave
    3 Heros tomb(rescuse charlie quest)

4 and 5 are on the same place by the brightwood entrance

User Info: homefry324

homefry324 - 8 years ago 0 1
  7. Number five is behind number four. If you got the one on the arch go to the backside and look up on the pillar.

User Info: geonizer

geonizer - 8 years ago 1 0
  8. Unless you do the "rescue Charlie quest" you will not be able to get gargoyle # 5, which is located in the cave where you save him.. I had to start over from scratch to get all 50 of them.

User Info: misterj96

misterj96 - 8 years ago 0 0