Fable 2 add-ons won't appear?

1. Do I need to have the latest update for them to work? I'm hesitant to get the download, after it previously had caused my game to constantly freeze (I then cleared my cache and restarted the game over.) The submarine isn't in Bowerstone, and I've re-downloaded the DLC.

Also, what initiates the new "See the Future" DLC? I also purchased/downloaded it, but have no idea how it starts.

User Info: Frisk_Me

Frisk_Me - 7 years ago
    I'm not sure if I need to beat the game..? I had the -free- Knothole download before on a previous file (which was not a completed game) and the guy showed up. I assume it would be the same for the premium download?

User Info: Frisk_Me

Frisk_Me - 7 years ago

1. Fixed it, it worked with the update. =]

User Info: Frisk_Me

Frisk_Me - 7 years ago 0 0

1. The 'see the future' download quest is called snowglobe, and should be in the oppostie dock to the sub. also, i think u need to have completed the game to get the knothold glade quest, but im not sure if ou do need both to make it work.

User Info: skunky_boy_mwha

skunky_boy_mwha - 7 years ago 0 0