Question from Minime734

Cant Sell House?

I bought a house in bowerstone, got married, then divorced in the house and now it is not letting me rent it out or sell it. I know it is not unique.

Minime734 provided additional details:

Well my house was the one to the left of the tavern thet kind of juts out a little bit.

Nexxxus30 answered:

Attelocin - I think the unique nature might be that some of the houses may have importance to it. For example, I came across a house in Oakfield and while reading about the house, value, cost, etc., I checked the 2nd page and it said something about the house once belonging to a woman who fought for chicken's rights and that if it wasn't for her, chickens would be locked up in cages. I found it to be pretty funny, but I guess the woman was sort of an activist for chicken's rights so the home is somewhat of a landmark in a sense.

I'd imagine this would be the unique nature mentioned but don't quote me on it. I'm just speculating. I'll have to go back to Old Bowerstone to see if that house I can't get rid of has some sort of importance. I didn't catch it before because I was "sleepy-eyed" while playing the one night but its something to consider and for others to check out.
0 0

Answers

PoisonBurn answered:

I think this is actually a glitch or bug that needs to be fixed because the same happened in my game with 2 houses in bowerstone.
0 0

Emonquente answered:

Ditto, and I've got a feeling it was the same two houses...

One at the end of the lane near Fairfax Gardens and the other between the bookstore and the alchemist?
0 0

Carebear123084 answered:

I had the same problem, only mine was in Oakfield.
0 0

chinocholo answered:

All mine sell, I don't know why you can't sell. But just update every update. Try to connect to a friend online and you get an update, donno if that'll help it but it updated mine.
0 0

Attelocin answered:

Some houses, when you go to buy them, let you know that you can't sell them due to a unique nature. I have no idea what that nature is, though.
0 0