Cant Sell House?

1. I bought a house in bowerstone, got married, then divorced in the house and now it is not letting me rent it out or sell it. I know it is not unique.

User Info: Minime734

Minime734 - 8 years ago
    Well my house was the one to the left of the tavern thet kind of juts out a little bit.

User Info: Minime734

Minime734 - 8 years ago

1. Attelocin - I think the unique nature might be that some of the houses may have importance to it. For example, I came across a house in Oakfield and while reading about the house, value, cost, etc., I checked the 2nd page and it said something about the house once belonging to a woman who fought for chicken's rights and that if it wasn't for her, chickens would be locked up in cages. I found it to be pretty funny, but I guess the woman was sort of an activist for chicken's rights so the home is somewhat of a landmark in a sense.

I'd imagine this would be the unique nature mentioned but don't quote me on it. I'm just speculating. I'll have to go back to Old Bowerstone to see if that house I can't get rid of has some sort of importance. I didn't catch it before because I was "sleepy-eyed" while playing the one night but its something to consider and for others to check out.

User Info: Nexxxus30

Nexxxus30 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I think this is actually a glitch or bug that needs to be fixed because the same happened in my game with 2 houses in bowerstone.

User Info: PoisonBurn

PoisonBurn - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Ditto, and I've got a feeling it was the same two houses...

One at the end of the lane near Fairfax Gardens and the other between the bookstore and the alchemist?

User Info: Emonquente

Emonquente - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I had the same problem, only mine was in Oakfield.

User Info: Carebear123084

Carebear123084 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. All mine sell, I don't know why you can't sell. But just update every update. Try to connect to a friend online and you get an update, donno if that'll help it but it updated mine.

User Info: chinocholo

chinocholo - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Some houses, when you go to buy them, let you know that you can't sell them due to a unique nature. I have no idea what that nature is, though.

User Info: Attelocin

Attelocin - 8 years ago 0 0