(spoiler) How do I win lady grey's heart?

1. I know this was asked before but it was not properly answered...imo.
    Ive done the "love hurts" quest and I got the other guy to revive her.
    I stayed by her side when he asked me to leave and I tried to give her the ring...she took it...but started to walk out the house...and I followed her all the way to a region change.
    After the load screen was done I could not find her anywhere!
    Please help me find her after she walks out...

User Info: 1junechoi

1junechoi - 8 years ago
    Do you get evil points for marrying her?

User Info: Jolly_Green

Jolly_Green - 8 years ago

1. I had the five star ring, I was also good and neutral. I also set her up in the cemetary mansion, then moved her to fairfax castle where she never steps outside to mingle with the snobs.

User Info: geonizer

geonizer - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Glitch, she's gone mate.

User Info: Emonquente

Emonquente - 8 years ago 2 2
  2. I'm afraid Emonquente is right.

User Info: SporeManiac13

SporeManiac13 - 8 years ago 0 2
  3. When I stay away from her the quest finished when I stayed near the mansion's door...

User Info: anthonyzucabar

anthonyzucabar - 8 years ago 0 3
  4. I'm pure evil (horns and all), so as soon as the quest was complete, I gave her the ring, she accepted and ran like hell screaming after. Havent seen her since.

Pfft. Women.

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn - 8 years ago 3 3
  5. hahaha... yeah they crazy creatures. Who wants to marry lady grey anyway, shes insane, killing sisters and pitting heros against one another...

User Info: theguywithagrin

theguywithagrin - 8 years ago 0 4
  6. I was pure evil too, its hard to get her to stay. If you block her at one of the smaller doors out of the mansion, you can make her less scared of you through expressions. Sock puppet is great if you have it, if not, you'll have to fail flirty expressions over and over. She doesn't like fart or belch.

User Info: ImBurning

ImBurning - 8 years ago 0 3
  7. I was completely evil and corrupt when I did this quest as well. As soon as she fell in love with me I gave her a wedding ring, and was given the option to go to some invisible point to live with her. I instead took her to Brightwood Tower (which I own) and moved in with her. She was running around screaming for a good while, absolutely terrified of me, because of the bandits I killed on the way. It was tricky, but I managed to use the sock expression very quickly to get her to stop screaming and running around. Maybe this can help you out.

User Info: mikebramwell

mikebramwell - 8 years ago 3 3
  8. I heard from someone ( forget name) that he used mysterious ring from Fable 2 pub games, then married Lady Grey at the house inside Demon Door in Oakvale. He lived happily ever after, although not sure if he was pure evil. He didn't mention anything about Grey going nuts after proposing with mysterious ring.

User Info: stellarwolf213

stellarwolf213 - 8 years ago 0 2
  9. She also pumped out two kids for an undead person.

User Info: geonizer

geonizer - 8 years ago 1 4
  10. I was pure evil. I asked her to follow me first (didn't have the ring). Then I bought the ring, gave it to her, and went back to the Cementary Mansion, bought it, and made it the martial home. Worked fine for me even though I had the evil horns and everything. After beating the game, I moved her and our kid into the Fairfax Castle.

User Info: meshuggah06

meshuggah06 - 8 years ago 1 1
  11. heres a glitch to a getting her back. Press the new game button

User Info: Lostfighter001

Lostfighter001 - 8 years ago 0 8
  12. The same thing happend to me but all you need to do is get her a five star ring then propose and go to the house u want to live in (just follow her for a little bit she'll run to the very back of the cemetary where one of the "live statues" is) propose with the five star ring her to the house then calm her down, and then u can live happily ever after.

User Info: pieigood

pieigood - 8 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Lady Grey? Answered
Lady Grey Help? Answered
Lady Grey's gone?? Answered
Lady Grey help ? Answered
Lady Grey........? Answered