Question from FiRe_DeViL_

Gargoyles locations?

I got 43 so far but now i cant seem 2 find any??
I looked everywhere for those annoying heads.

Boseiju answered:

Use the Regions section of your pause menu, under Quests/Maps. It shows what regions you're missing gargoyles in, and how many. Beyond that, just listen for their annoying cackle.
3 1

Answers

unsoundisland answered:

Listen for a high pitched insult. Like you couldn't hit me if I was right in front of you. I thought it was villager speak, but if you hear an insult its a gargoyle. So get your gun out and look for it
0 2

Allanon6666 answered:

Another trick is to keep in mind they have a unique accent, I think it might be Irish or Scottish.
0 2

vlg101 answered:

T is one in brightwood tower but, you have to buy the tower go to the attic shoot the windows out till u see it there r 2 in fairfax again buy it one in the library one in the secret passage
0 2

Yasmaster answered:

Im new to this so im not sure if im allowed to put a website adress in this comment.. sod it here goes [this website is proper helpful, click on forums and you're there] :

http://www.fable2source.co.nr/
0 2

clonetrooper answered:

Just use Youtube. Find out how many gargoyles are left in your region by checking it out in the menu. Youtube it and watch.
0 2

Jstew72 answered:

hey this is a link to youtube.com and this guy made a video to find all 50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHHSWUuyFDM
0 0

hikari_wolf answered:

I know one of them is in Bowerstone Marhet in one of the three houses on the left
0 0

Gargoyles? Answered hellcaster712
Help With Gargoyles? Answered IKale
Gargoyles help ? Answered magemasher07
How do I get all 3 gargoyles. ? Answered karllopez141
Where can I find (Gargoyles)? Open Shredzilla421