Gargoyles locations?

1. I got 43 so far but now i cant seem 2 find any??
    I looked everywhere for those annoying heads.

User Info: FiRe_DeViL_

FiRe_DeViL_ - 8 years ago

1. Use the Regions section of your pause menu, under Quests/Maps. It shows what regions you're missing gargoyles in, and how many. Beyond that, just listen for their annoying cackle.

User Info: Boseiju

Boseiju - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Listen for a high pitched insult. Like you couldn't hit me if I was right in front of you. I thought it was villager speak, but if you hear an insult its a gargoyle. So get your gun out and look for it

User Info: unsoundisland

unsoundisland - 8 years ago 0 2
  2. Another trick is to keep in mind they have a unique accent, I think it might be Irish or Scottish.

User Info: Allanon6666

Allanon6666 - 8 years ago 0 2
  3. T is one in brightwood tower but, you have to buy the tower go to the attic shoot the windows out till u see it there r 2 in fairfax again buy it one in the library one in the secret passage

User Info: vlg101

vlg101 - 8 years ago 0 2
  4. Im new to this so im not sure if im allowed to put a website adress in this comment.. sod it here goes [this website is proper helpful, click on forums and you're there] :

http://www.fable2source.co.nr/

User Info: Yasmaster

Yasmaster - 8 years ago 0 2
  5. Just use Youtube. Find out how many gargoyles are left in your region by checking it out in the menu. Youtube it and watch.

User Info: clonetrooper

clonetrooper - 8 years ago 0 2
  6. hey this is a link to youtube.com and this guy made a video to find all 50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHHSWUuyFDM

User Info: Jstew72

Jstew72 - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. I know one of them is in Bowerstone Marhet in one of the three houses on the left

User Info: hikari_wolf

hikari_wolf - 7 years ago 0 0