Question from JeMappelleSerge

How does kid grow up?

When will my baby grow to a kid?

sir-gamesalot answered:

Just sleep for 7 days and it will grow up.
2 0

Answers

swish4three answered:

When you go on a mission later in the main story you'll be gone for a long time and the child will be older. After you beat the game if you have another child if you are away for a few missions your child will grow up.
0 0

MrFrapichino answered:

When you beat "The Cruciable" You do the quest right after that. You will be gone for many years. When you come back go to your wife and she will introduce you to your son/daughter.
0 0

SignedOff answered:

I've only had Sons. Never a daughter. And I've had 5 different kids on 2 different games. lol

2 of them got taken away because one divorced me, and other I killed and the people took the kid away. lol
0 0

skunky_boy_mwha answered:

You don't HAVE to do the spire quest, but i htink they only grow up after tht quest has been completed. so if u have more children after that quest then after (a week?) they should grow up, well at least miine did.
1 1

AngieFan answered:

If you havent done the spire quest yet the kid wont grow up till after you come back from the spire. your spouse will say they have somebody for you to meet and there will be the kid. if you havea kid after you beat the spire then after about a half hour of playtime they will grow up to approx the age of 9. thats as far as they age. i have done both methods.
1 0

TH3S4DP4ND4 answered:

When you go to the Spire, you'll be gone for 10 years. Not only will your child grow up, many other changes will happen as well
0 0

Xx0Neji0xX answered:

If you had a baby before the spire they will grow up after words and be 9 years old(time flies!) Hannah will tell you this. After that ur babies will grow alot faster. If you have a baby and go do a job as in assissination or bounty hunter, the crucible or just even PART of a quest they will be grown up.
1 0

ilikesafc answered:

If you have children before the spire quest (essentially the prison in fable 1) then after you complete this they will grow up or if you have them after they will grow up after 7 in game days
0 0

aruther4672 answered:

U have to go and rescue the 2nd hero garth from the very begining once u get him back ur baby should now b a little kid
0 0

greatkingOFwar answered:

Yes, the child will stop at about 9 or 8 years old. and will stay that way for awhile.
0 0

LouieDogg answered:

Jus keep sleeping 7days on a bed. I think he/she stops growing up at around 8 or 9 years old like greatkingofwar said.
Maybe if you have a child already around the age of 8 or 9 and then do the spire quest maybe they will be older but I dont know..... i think they just stay that way.
0 0

darkinuyasha2 answered:

After you have a kid go away for seven days or just sleep for 7 days and the kid will be older i have 2 kidsand it took me two weeks on the game to get them to grow
0 0

When do your kids grow up? Answered TheChildCatcher
Do kids grow? Answered tempestpeg
Does my second child grow up?(spiolers for sure.) Answered D11churchkill
How long does it take to grow horns? Open shimizu2005
Does your kid ever grow past childhood? Open maxxknowsbest