Question from unsoundisland

Does anybody have a list of the Dog Tricks and How to do them?

I have taught my dog from several books but I cant tell if he does them and can't figure out how to make him do them. Help

Gimli1357 answered:

If you go to the pause menu and click on Log Book, Personality, Dog. It shows what dog tricks you have taught him. here is a list of all the dog tricks, and what you have to do to get him to do them.
Dog Trick, Begging, use beg expression or use follow expression. Dog Trick, Hide Snout, use Fart expression or use Belch expression. Dog Trick, Play Dead, use Play Dead expression or use Chicken expression. Dog Trick, Roll Over, I think it's Dance expression not sure. Dog Trick, Tail Chase, I think it's Play Lute expression not sure. Dog Trick, Targeted Urination, use Middle Finger expression or Point and Laugh expression. Dog Trick, The Bunny Hop, not sure. Dog Trick, The Growl, use Growl expression or use Roar expression. Dog Trick, The Wave, Try using the Blow Kiss expression. Dog Trick, The Backflip, use Hat, Headband, Mustache expression.
That's all the dog tricks. I'm not sure where to find them except for Backflip, you must Download, Fable II, See the Future, Free or Premium doesn't matter. (That's also where you get the Hat, Headband, Mustache expression.
2 0

Answers

elenymar answered:

I don't have a list but all the tricks are preformed when you use diferent expresions
0 0

Bluestar72 answered:

Press Start and go to Logbook > Personality > Dog for a list of tricks. To preform them, press RB, and trigger with your own emotes. (i.e. Hide Snout requires you to Fart or Belch)

I've only unlocked one so far, and there are only two slots left under Dog (Other than Praise, Scold, Fetch, Heal, and Treat), so I'm presuming most, if not all, tricks require one of your emotes. Correct me if I'm wrong.
0 0

geonizer answered:

Hide snout, bunny hop, roll over, play dead, chase tail, growl. Your dog will react to whatever emote you do.
0 0