How do I buy the temple of shadow?

1. Ive allready sacraficed to 2000 points and got the legendary weapon once. now a new quest has appeared with the same description. will this unlock the option to buy the temple of shadows?

User Info: zenthor1

zenthor1 - 8 years ago

1. You can't buy it until after the Spire quest however.

User Info: BladeMaster0182

BladeMaster0182 - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. It has nothing to do with buying the Temple of Shadows. It just allows you to keep sacrificing for money and just to be evil. You can't purchase the Temple of Shadows until after you do a quest for them that takes you to Oakvale. The sign to buy it will be outside just before the bridge. On the left hand side when faceing the entrance.

User Info: wyndestalker999

wyndestalker999 - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. Costs quite a bit too, about 1 mil's what my friend told me

User Info: hineman2

hineman2 - 8 years ago 0 2
  3. The price on the building was only a little over 100,000 for me

User Info: suzukigsx212

suzukigsx212 - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. The temple of shadows cost 115000. If cornelius grim isnt inside the temple then you can buy it.

User Info: nejifx

nejifx - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. It costs 115000 gold (or close to it), you have to favor the temple of shadow, over the light. Make sure you join up, get the reward from sacrificing, and do the Oakvale slaughter quest BEFORE going off to the spire. And when you get back, the temple will be buyable, just on the bridge at the archway entering the ruins.

Note the only place that costs 1 million gold is Fairfax Castle.

User Info: testishot

testishot - 8 years ago 1 0