Question from zenthor1

How do I buy the temple of shadow?

Ive allready sacraficed to 2000 points and got the legendary weapon once. now a new quest has appeared with the same description. will this unlock the option to buy the temple of shadows?

BladeMaster0182 answered:

You can't buy it until after the Spire quest however.
3 0

wyndestalker999 answered:

It has nothing to do with buying the Temple of Shadows. It just allows you to keep sacrificing for money and just to be evil. You can't purchase the Temple of Shadows until after you do a quest for them that takes you to Oakvale. The sign to buy it will be outside just before the bridge. On the left hand side when faceing the entrance.
1 1

hineman2 answered:

Costs quite a bit too, about 1 mil's what my friend told me
0 2

suzukigsx212 answered:

The price on the building was only a little over 100,000 for me
1 0

nejifx answered:

The temple of shadows cost 115000. If cornelius grim isnt inside the temple then you can buy it.
0 0

testishot answered:

It costs 115000 gold (or close to it), you have to favor the temple of shadow, over the light. Make sure you join up, get the reward from sacrificing, and do the Oakvale slaughter quest BEFORE going off to the spire. And when you get back, the temple will be buyable, just on the bridge at the archway entering the ruins.

Note the only place that costs 1 million gold is Fairfax Castle.
1 0

Shadow Court? Answered supermario11196
Shadow-Worship Sacrifices?????????????? Open wiredrocker
Shadow court consequences? Answered Rileyc825
Neither temple? Open Uhhhhyeah
How do I buy The Temple Of Shadows? Open mrbluedragon