Why won't the DLC chest open?

1. First off, I've played Chicken' Kickin' and A Heroe's Tale a few times and got all those prizes unlocked, plus the download content. Now the first time I opened the chest, I had only gotten 500 gold from the chicken game so I just got that, but now I've unlocked those other prizes including the Hal armor and sword, but the chest is open and won't let me get anything from it. Did I have to get all those things BEFORE I open the chest for the first time?

User Info: KeroroCanti

KeroroCanti - 8 years ago

1. You only get to open the chest once per game save. You might as wll start a new one.

User Info: geonizer

geonizer - 8 years ago 0 0

1. This I am not sure about but I have heard that it has a either 24 or 48 hour real-time reset. Which means you have to wait until it closes on its own. I do not know how accurate this info is I just heard it second hand.

User Info: wyndestalker999

wyndestalker999 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Try being online when you open it,I had the same problem and I only got to open it when I was actually connected online.

User Info: clamorfiend

clamorfiend - 8 years ago 0 0