Question from anxmaster

How can I buy furniture?

When I go to the furniture store, the shop keep only sells one book, nothing else. I can only get info on the furniture in the store. How/ where can I buy it?

501stAirborne asked for clarification:

I have had this same problem and I own 8 houses. However the store is also going through a shortage due to lack of wood could this have something to do with it, and if so how do you fix it?

Boniac209 answered:

There are furniture stores in Bowerstone Market and Boodstone. They have a picture of a chair on the building somethwehere.
2 0

Answers

Attelocin answered:

Maybe a stupid question, but do you own a house? You need a full house, not the wagon in the Gypsy Camp.
1 1

Kraggoth answered:

Im thinking its a bug since i've never seen furniture available in bowerstone, though i've always been able to purchase furniture from Bloodstone.
0 0

Arcregal answered:

I have the same prob... The furniture store in bowerstone just quit selling furniture all together after I was wed to my first spouse..... I'm guessing it's a nasty glitch...
0 0

pontiac6_6 answered:

I know this might be too late, you probably already figured it out but the furniture store in bowerstone is bugged so until they fix it were just gonna have to buy furniture from bloodstone which has yet to show any signs of being bugged
0 0

finkrod answered:

I have gotten decent furniture from the Bowerstone market furniture shop, but the inventory varies from time to time. It may sound harsh, but if I'm running into a drought at the furniture store I just kill the cleck and return the next day. Sure you have to pay a fine or community service plus a few evil points, but I guarantee they will have a better selection of furniture the next day with the different clerk.
0 0

sethorgana answered:

I have the same problem. but both furniture stores have quit selling furniture. the one in bloodstone and the one in bowerstone market. I own every building in albion. I have tried sleeping for weeks, killing the clerks, boosting the economies of the towns they are in and nothing works
0 0

Snipes_2 answered:

Once you own a House you can buy furniture from the Furniture Stores. Usually there's a furniture store in every Town.
0 1

Masked_Warrior answered:

You have to lower the town economy for the furniture store to sell furniture. There seems to be a bug. When the economy gets 5 stars the furniture store only sells that one book and no furniture.
0 0

Why can I not buy furniture? Open celica_122
Furniture Keeps Going Away? Open Shredzilla421
How do you buy furniture? Open patrules4335
Why can't I buy furniture? Answered Lanowarsentinel
I cant buy furniture? Open Bugseye