How can I buy furniture?

1. When I go to the furniture store, the shop keep only sells one book, nothing else. I can only get info on the furniture in the store. How/ where can I buy it?

User Info: anxmaster

anxmaster - 8 years ago
    I have had this same problem and I own 8 houses. However the store is also going through a shortage due to lack of wood could this have something to do with it, and if so how do you fix it?

User Info: 501stAirborne

501stAirborne - 8 years ago

1. There are furniture stores in Bowerstone Market and Boodstone. They have a picture of a chair on the building somethwehere.

User Info: Boniac209

Boniac209 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Maybe a stupid question, but do you own a house? You need a full house, not the wagon in the Gypsy Camp.

User Info: Attelocin

Attelocin - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. Im thinking its a bug since i've never seen furniture available in bowerstone, though i've always been able to purchase furniture from Bloodstone.

User Info: Kraggoth

Kraggoth - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I have the same prob... The furniture store in bowerstone just quit selling furniture all together after I was wed to my first spouse..... I'm guessing it's a nasty glitch...

User Info: Arcregal

Arcregal - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. I know this might be too late, you probably already figured it out but the furniture store in bowerstone is bugged so until they fix it were just gonna have to buy furniture from bloodstone which has yet to show any signs of being bugged

User Info: pontiac6_6

pontiac6_6 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. I have gotten decent furniture from the Bowerstone market furniture shop, but the inventory varies from time to time. It may sound harsh, but if I'm running into a drought at the furniture store I just kill the cleck and return the next day. Sure you have to pay a fine or community service plus a few evil points, but I guarantee they will have a better selection of furniture the next day with the different clerk.

User Info: finkrod

finkrod - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. I have the same problem. but both furniture stores have quit selling furniture. the one in bloodstone and the one in bowerstone market. I own every building in albion. I have tried sleeping for weeks, killing the clerks, boosting the economies of the towns they are in and nothing works

User Info: sethorgana

sethorgana - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Once you own a House you can buy furniture from the Furniture Stores. Usually there's a furniture store in every Town.

User Info: Snipes_2

Snipes_2 - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. You have to lower the town economy for the furniture store to sell furniture. There seems to be a bug. When the economy gets 5 stars the furniture store only sells that one book and no furniture.

User Info: Masked_Warrior

Masked_Warrior - 7 years ago 0 0