*SPOILERS* digging after the end?

1. Is there anyway to get a new dog after the ending if you didnt chose so you can keep finding where to dig for the archaeologist quest?

User Info: Apollo278

Apollo278 - 8 years ago
    Well that just plain sucks

User Info: Apollo278

Apollo278 - 8 years ago
    Nope i went with sacrafice the worst choice

User Info: Apollo278

Apollo278 - 8 years ago

1. Nope. No new dog. You're screwed for digging.

User Info: TMoPwnz

TMoPwnz - 8 years ago 0 0

1. You had a chance to bring the dog back, you picked the money, didn't you?

User Info: TheRamenDon

TheRamenDon - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I chose the same one...
    So far on two quests (archaeologist, and treasure island of doom) it hasn't been an issue for me.

on treasure island, the dig spot was just another chest.
    on archaeologist... the yellow brick road leads you to the dig spot (circled in yellow).

User Info: phish3r

phish3r - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Same. I chose Sacrifice and I havent had a problem with the Archaeologist quest yet. Im on the last artifiact now.

User Info: S2JStubb23

S2JStubb23 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Heres an idea. Eplore everything first before doing the Spire.

User Info: garange

garange - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Actually...

For Archeologist (I read this in a faq, but wasn't brave enough to try 100%ing the game without my pooch around), if you take Sacrifice or the cash, and you do Archeologist, it's supposed to still give you the trail. And your D-pad icons will still change to show a dig spot. (I just dunno how you're supposed to tell *exactly* where to dig. Good luck on that.)

User Info: JasaniAVA

JasaniAVA - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. Knothole island allows you to get a new dog from cheet-urs crypt.

User Info: ramhorn96

ramhorn96 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Buy Knothole Island and (I believe) complete all the quests. THen, near the Chieftain's house/hut/whatever (haven't gotten there yet) is a Crypt: Cheet-ur's (mock of cheater) Crypt. Trade in one human (will NOT affect morality/purity) and your dog is revived.

User Info: Xodarap7

Xodarap7 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Buy Knothole Island and (I believe) complete all the quests. THen, near the Chieftain's house/hut/whatever (haven't gotten there yet) is a Crypt: Cheet-ur's (mock of cheater) Crypt. Trade in one human (will NOT affect morality/purity) and your dog is revived.

User Info: Xodarap7

Xodarap7 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. If you watch a video or you somehow (with some godly power) know where to dig, go to miscellaneous in the items screen and use the spade, and if there is something there, dig.

User Info: Xodarap7

Xodarap7 - 6 years ago 0 0