Question from Apollo278

*SPOILERS* digging after the end?

Is there anyway to get a new dog after the ending if you didnt chose so you can keep finding where to dig for the archaeologist quest?

Apollo278 provided additional details:

Well that just plain sucks

Apollo278 provided additional details:

Nope i went with sacrafice the worst choice

TMoPwnz answered:

Nope. No new dog. You're screwed for digging.
0 0

Answers

TheRamenDon answered:

You had a chance to bring the dog back, you picked the money, didn't you?
0 0

phish3r answered:

I chose the same one...
So far on two quests (archaeologist, and treasure island of doom) it hasn't been an issue for me.

on treasure island, the dig spot was just another chest.
on archaeologist... the yellow brick road leads you to the dig spot (circled in yellow).
0 0

S2JStubb23 answered:

Same. I chose Sacrifice and I havent had a problem with the Archaeologist quest yet. Im on the last artifiact now.
0 0

garange answered:

Heres an idea. Eplore everything first before doing the Spire.
0 0

JasaniAVA answered:

Actually...

For Archeologist (I read this in a faq, but wasn't brave enough to try 100%ing the game without my pooch around), if you take Sacrifice or the cash, and you do Archeologist, it's supposed to still give you the trail. And your D-pad icons will still change to show a dig spot. (I just dunno how you're supposed to tell *exactly* where to dig. Good luck on that.)
0 0

ramhorn96 answered:

Knothole island allows you to get a new dog from cheet-urs crypt.
0 0

Xodarap7 answered:

Buy Knothole Island and (I believe) complete all the quests. THen, near the Chieftain's house/hut/whatever (haven't gotten there yet) is a Crypt: Cheet-ur's (mock of cheater) Crypt. Trade in one human (will NOT affect morality/purity) and your dog is revived.
0 0

Xodarap7 answered:

0 0

Xodarap7 answered:

If you watch a video or you somehow (with some godly power) know where to dig, go to miscellaneous in the items screen and use the spade, and if there is something there, dig.
0 0