Bloodstone Glitch?

1. For some odd reason, I cannot attack any enemy that pops out in Bloodstone. Like the two thieves that jump out, or the Banshee.They don't attack me, but I can't attack them. I can't even draw my weapon or use any spells. All I can do is stare at the enemy and wonder if they like ice cream.

It's kinda annoying.

User Info: crookedjester

crookedjester - 8 years ago
    So I'm still stuck in this glitch. I have two questions, how do you find a prostitute to follow you? Also, how do you even get inside the house at the top of the hill, the door's already closed for me.

User Info: NCSUBALLA1

NCSUBALLA1 - 7 years ago

1. HERE IS THE ANSWER TO GET BY THE BLOOD STONE GLITCH!!!!!!! I experienced this glitch as well, and all i did to get by that glitch was i got a prostitute to follow me, i went up into that one guys house at the top of the hill, ( the guy that you have to get renown points for him to help you), then as the prostitute was watching me, i stole from a dresser in his house. She then pulled out a gun and tried to kill me, that made it able for me to take out my weapons to kill her and the problem was solved, i could then keep taking out my weapons and also use expressions and read signs... THAT IS THE ANSWER, IF YOUR HAVING THIS PROBLEM....... YOUR WELCOME

User Info: vonjargin

vonjargin - 8 years ago 4 1

Answers

1. They do. They love ice cream.

User Info: Vashtrigun0420

Vashtrigun0420 - 8 years ago 2 2
  2. This just happened to me. It's a game-breaking glitch, and so far as I know, there is nothing we can do about it. Can't draw your weapons, can't talk to anyone... It's absurd.

There better be a patch for all these game-breaking glitches that are plaguing this game!

User Info: Treephalanges87

Treephalanges87 - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. yeah happened to me yesterday. right after I talked to that hero of skill guy, but I'm not sure if that's what triggered it.

hopefully I don't need to restart that hero =( all but one emotion unlocked, all dog tricks unlocked, 100% good and pure, 1.6mil estate value, 1mil gold, tons of awesome weapons, level 5 blacksmith and bartender, 2 maxed out spells and nearly maxed out strength / skills.......

omg lol, if I have to restart I'll be so sad

but regardless, fable 2's still an amazing game, no matter how bugged up it is right now. I guess gives me the chance to start an evil hero or something

User Info: DKeller4113

DKeller4113 - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. I had this exact same problem with my game, but I did manage to find a way to fix it. Rather than return to Bloodstone to finish the Banshee quest (which I was currently on), I finished up the quest the 'Hero of Skill' sent me on. At the end of that quest, you must return to the 'Hero of Skill'. I teleported straight to him (via the menu) and after a brief cut scene outside (I did NOT go inside), I found that I could use my weapons as normal and the banshee was attacking in its merry little way as normal. She died pretty quickly after that, so unfortunately, I never found out if she likes ice cream - sorry!

User Info: Kolphyre

Kolphyre - 8 years ago 0 1
  5. I got the same problem after I slept in the Bowerstone Market Inn while that lady was telling me about the quests involving her sons and the banshee... I woke up and couldn't sprint, pull out my weapon, that stuff but only in Bowerstone Market. I finished the quest and found out....I couldn't do any of that stuff ANYWHERE. I can't even do the Hero of Skill quest because i can't attack.

If there is no known solution then I think we should be expecting a patch.

User Info: QQQQQAlexQQQQQ

QQQQQAlexQQQQQ - 8 years ago 0 1
  6. Damn it mayn!!! same thing to me. i'm in bloodstone and was in the middle of the T.O.B.Y. mission and then just like that i couldn't do anything. Not only can i not draw out my weapons, but i can't use expressions. So i was trying to lead the whore back to the guy, but now i can't so i'm stuck. i can't even access the pause menu. everytime i press "start" i get the scene paused screen. wtf!?! can anyone help me out? i tried doing other things and i can talk to people and now my current mission is the arena, but the enemies don't attack and i can't draw a weapon. so now what??? please help me! please!!!!

User Info: jespgmz

jespgmz - 8 years ago 0 1
  7. HERE IS THE ANSWER TO GET BY THE BLOOD STONE GLITCH!!!!!!! I experienced this glitch as well, and all i did to get by that glitch was i got a prostitute to follow me, i went up into that one guys house at the top of the hill, ( the guy that you have to get renown points for him to help you), then as the prostitute was watching me, i stole from a dresser in his house. She then pulled out a gun and tried to kill me, that made it able for me to take out my weapons to kill her and the problem was solved, i could then keep taking out my weapons and also use expressions and read signs... THAT IS THE ANSWER, IF YOUR HAVING THIS PROBLEM....... YOUR WELCOME

User Info: vonjargin

vonjargin - 8 years ago 4 1
  8. THANK YOU VON JARGIN !!!1:) YOUR ANSWER WORKED!!! thank you again

User Info: Earth_to_Dust04

Earth_to_Dust04 - 8 years ago 0 2
  9. THANK YOU VON JARGIN !!!1:) YOUR ANSWER WORKED!!! thank you again

User Info: Earth_to_Dust04

Earth_to_Dust04 - 8 years ago 0 2
  10. THANK YOU VON JARGIN !!!1:) YOUR ANSWER WORKED!!! thank you again

User Info: Earth_to_Dust04

Earth_to_Dust04 - 8 years ago 0 2
  11. THANK YOU VON JARGIN !!!1:) YOUR ANSWER WORKED!!! thank you again

User Info: Earth_to_Dust04

Earth_to_Dust04 - 8 years ago 0 2
  12. THANK YOU VON JARGIN !!!1:) YOUR ANSWER WORKED!!! thank you again

User Info: Earth_to_Dust04

Earth_to_Dust04 - 8 years ago 0 2
  13. So i got the same probleme but i cant steal is there any other way to get this fixxed? im half way thru the hero of skill quest down in the underground escape route, i got all the way to a blocked track and i cant go any further casue i cant smash it and neither will the hero of skill guy, ive tried dying once by getting in the way of attacks during the quest but that didnt seem to work and like i said befor i tried bringing a whore somewhere so i can steal something but that didnt work either, any other suggestions?

User Info: Shadowdude22

Shadowdude22 - 7 years ago 0 0
  14. I now might have found a way to fix the probleme, if you have 2 controllers enter co-op and use the second guy to kill and go through the quests, at first it might not seem like you can attack but whent here are guys you will be able to attack and than use first guy to follow it should work

User Info: Shadowdude22

Shadowdude22 - 7 years ago 0 0
  15. Just Shut your Game off, then Re laod it the same glitch happend to me and Turning it off then back on worked for me

User Info: Wow_1000_Gamer

Wow_1000_Gamer - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Bloodstone Bard Glitch? Unresolved
Bloodstone help? Answered
Where is Bloodstone? Unresolved
Bloodstone help PLZ? Answered
Bloodstone? Answered