Question from lechrisgo363

Too many Potions of Life?

Ok, so I've beaten the game and gotten all my abilities maxed out and have been using potions of life throughout the game to add to my hitpoints. I've found and used all four that can be found throughout the game and have drank them.

So thinking that maybe I could end up getting more life by drinking more, I had a friend who didn't really care about the game give me one of his potions of life and I drank it, the only problem is, now my health is back to how it was before I drank any of the potions (as if I had only maxed out toughness and not have drank any potions of life) Is this a glitch or I am just crazy? Any way to fix it by possibly drinking more potions of life or I am just screwed?

Thanks in advance.

MetalGearRAXA answered:

I'm not sure. Maybe drinking more than one game has somehow resets the counter back down to zero? Try drinking another one and see if your health goes back up.

This was most likely designed to prevent people from having absurdly large health bars in Fable 2.
0 1