Question from lechrisgo363

Fairfax tomb gate?

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ANSWERING!

I've bought Castle Fairfax and have completed the quest attached to it and now have the sex change trophy.

After beating the quest, I decided to explore the castle a little more and went into the tomb (the one accessible through the library). Upon exploring, I encountered a closed gate which I cannot seem to open. The gate that I am referring to is the gate before you go into the room with all the cages or when you first enter the tomb, and go down that first hallway, at the end of the hall is the gate. All the gate says is that "the door is locked" and I can't seem a way to get into it.

So if anyone knows how to open the gate or if it doesn't even open, please help.

DO NOT ANSWER IF YOU ARE UNCLEAR TO WHICH GATE I AM TALKING ABOUT OR DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER!!!!!

From: MetalGearRAXA 5 years ago

I know exactly what gate you are talking about.

That gate cannot be opened. I don't know if the content behind it was removed from the game, or if it's just there to taunt us. Most likely it was connected to the flit switch you had a question about, which was also removed from the game.