How do I solve (Brightwood Demon door) Specific part missing?

1. I've got everything he needs, i miss the part of the attire? .. need that corset please, i tried everything i can't i find it! everyone says its in bowerstone, its NOT in bowerstone! no one sells it in there, i sleep everytime 7 days after i go check again and still the same items, and its not the "Noble Gent's Shirt" the 5-star, i tried it though and he still ask me for the attire only, please if someone can help post the precise NAME and the precisely PLACE, Thanks!

User Info: Rovian88

Rovian88 - 8 years ago
    Got it, thanx guys! :D

User Info: Rovian88

Rovian88 - 8 years ago

1. The female tailor shop is in bowerstone market diagonal to the stylist shop (barber shop) and next to the blacksmith there is a fence and a very short walkway up to it, but it doest

User Info: demonXR112

demonXR112 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I dont know man he asks me for bandits hat, scrumpet skirt and pruper shirt and i cant seem 2 find any of those i do got the croset u can find it from traveling traders

User Info: FiRe_DeViL_

FiRe_DeViL_ - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. There are two tailors in bowerstone. The corset is in the womens tailor shop.

User Info: nejifx

nejifx - 8 years ago 0 0