Question from Rovian88

How do I solve (Brightwood Demon door) Specific part missing?

I've got everything he needs, i miss the part of the attire? .. need that corset please, i tried everything i can't i find it! everyone says its in bowerstone, its NOT in bowerstone! no one sells it in there, i sleep everytime 7 days after i go check again and still the same items, and its not the "Noble Gent's Shirt" the 5-star, i tried it though and he still ask me for the attire only, please if someone can help post the precise NAME and the precisely PLACE, Thanks!

Rovian88 provided additional details:

Got it, thanx guys! :D

demonXR112 answered:

The female tailor shop is in bowerstone market diagonal to the stylist shop (barber shop) and next to the blacksmith there is a fence and a very short walkway up to it, but it doest
0 0

FiRe_DeViL_ answered:

I dont know man he asks me for bandits hat, scrumpet skirt and pruper shirt and i cant seem 2 find any of those i do got the croset u can find it from traveling traders
0 0

nejifx answered:

There are two tailors in bowerstone. The corset is in the womens tailor shop.
0 0

How do I solve the brightwood demon door? Answered Sacredfame
The Brightwood demon door? Answered iTz_Reaper227
Brightwood demon door? Open 0600_Hours
How to open brightwood demon door? Open Xxfirebird95xX
Brightwood demon door won't ask me for the darn ch....? Answered russkiwife