Question from lmao_lauraboo

How do I solve Love Hurts?

After I get Lady Grey's lower body from Hobbe Cave, I bring it back to the graveyard man, and he tells me to go to Bloodstone-Wraithmarsh. But my Golden Trail still leads me to Hobbe Cave, and when I get there, there's nothing more to find.

Is my game being weird or am I just missing something here? And where do I go in Wraithmarsh/Bloodstone for the rest?

anthonyzucabar answered:

You have to active the quest in Bloodstone then you go to Wraithmarsh and the trail will appear to Twinblade's tomb (a long trail)...
2 0

Answers

chinocholo answered:

Try starting another quest, then restarting the Lady Grey Quest.
0 0

guitarrock117 answered:

*Spoiler (kinda)* The three parts are located in Hobbe Cave, Twinblade's Tomb (the longest part.) and Lady Grey's Tomb (In the Fairfax Courtyard.) Regardless, if your quest will not let you move on, you won't be able to get Lady Grey's Tomb because he opens that gate. (If you've been in the Courtyard, you'll notice two fenced off areas, those are the entrance and exit of her Tomb, where her head is.)
0 0

kenny_kill answered:

Ok i gathered all the body parts, I gave him the lower and upper parts of the body, but I cant talk to him to give him the head and as soon as I leave the house the quest restarts. what did I do wrong?
0 2

So how do I solve Love Hurts? Answered Kamikaze26
How do I solve the Love hurts quest? Answered Remyc26
How do I solve the "love hurts" quest? Answered n2sin
I Cant do the love hurts mission? Open 808DBTex
Is this the Love Hurts glitch? Answered KiLleRBLT