How do I solve Love Hurts?

1. After I get Lady Grey's lower body from Hobbe Cave, I bring it back to the graveyard man, and he tells me to go to Bloodstone-Wraithmarsh. But my Golden Trail still leads me to Hobbe Cave, and when I get there, there's nothing more to find.

Is my game being weird or am I just missing something here? And where do I go in Wraithmarsh/Bloodstone for the rest?

User Info: lmao_lauraboo

lmao_lauraboo - 8 years ago

1. You have to active the quest in Bloodstone then you go to Wraithmarsh and the trail will appear to Twinblade's tomb (a long trail)...

User Info: anthonyzucabar

anthonyzucabar - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Try starting another quest, then restarting the Lady Grey Quest.

User Info: chinocholo

chinocholo - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. *Spoiler (kinda)* The three parts are located in Hobbe Cave, Twinblade's Tomb (the longest part.) and Lady Grey's Tomb (In the Fairfax Courtyard.) Regardless, if your quest will not let you move on, you won't be able to get Lady Grey's Tomb because he opens that gate. (If you've been in the Courtyard, you'll notice two fenced off areas, those are the entrance and exit of her Tomb, where her head is.)

User Info: guitarrock117

guitarrock117 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Ok i gathered all the body parts, I gave him the lower and upper parts of the body, but I cant talk to him to give him the head and as soon as I leave the house the quest restarts. what did I do wrong?

User Info: kenny_kill

kenny_kill - 8 years ago 0 2