Where can I buy a wedding ring?

1. My character is a female, but I don't understand where in Bowerstone I can buy one for a man.

User Info: batmanfan69

batmanfan69 - 8 years ago

1. Jeweler or gift shop

User Info: deathconjust

deathconjust - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Buy the forever ring or any ring from the jeweler in front of the pub

User Info: spartan100

spartan100 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. A ring should be a ring, it most likely doesn't matter, since I accidentally gave a guy a ring while my character was a guy (I killed the person hehehe)

User Info: KuroHo

KuroHo - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. Just go to any Jeweler or gifts trader. It doesn't matter what ring it is, as long as its a ring. But it does matter what class your future fiance is. If he's upper class then he'll expect a more expensive ring and if he's a beggar then it doesn't matter

User Info: Akira__X

Akira__X - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. All rings are wedding rings, and almost all of them work on common folk (up too 3 star rings)
    A safe bet is to buy a 4-5 star ring. The 4 works on everyone in town. 5 stars will work on those few highest class people.
    So where are said rings?
    Rings are sold from Gift Traders and Jewelery shops and booths.
    If you're short on cash, get the seller to fall in love with you or like you more.
    If it is a shop, there will be discounts eventually (supply/demand), just check your map for sales. (Some can get as low as -75% and a price increase of up too 100% >_< )
    Don't want to shell out gold because your saving up?
    Simply wait, you will likely find one later in the game as you quest/explore.

User Info: UltaMatt

UltaMatt - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. There is a jewelry shop right outside the pub in the Town Center.

User Info: 700SPIHC

700SPIHC - 8 years ago 1 0