Where can I find the book " come hither dear"?

1. Where can i find the book? What street is it on?

User Info: fireblaze999

fireblaze999 - 8 years ago

1. In the store "Fiction Burns" (If I'm correct.) It is in the 3rd building on the left coming from the bridge in Bowerstone market.

I don't know if this is a permanent thing, but my friend did get the "Come hither Dear" book in the Drawers on the right side of the bed in the house that is behind the Oakfield Demon Door. That area is called "Serenity Farm." To get the demon door to open you just need to marry someone in front of it, and also supposedly doing a blow kiss which if I'm correct requires enough renown to earn.

User Info: KuroHo

KuroHo - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Look for it in the Bowerstone Market Bookshop (Its close to the Town Square in Bowerstone :D)

it will be called ''Come Hither My Dear''

User Info: MLWW

MLWW - 8 years ago 2 0
  2. There is a bookstore in Bowerstone that sells it. Go directly across the street from the blacksmith and you will see a bookstore to the left of the path. It's the last book on the list.

User Info: Kitsunemaru

Kitsunemaru - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. If you want it for free. If you propose to someone in front of the demon door in oakfield it will open up and there's a house and a windmill with a chest in it. if you look through the house, there's a copy of it in one of the pieces of furniture upstairs in the bedroom.

User Info: SpaceAce626

SpaceAce626 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Actually you can just blow a kiss at the demon door and it will open (at least that worked for me)

you can buy it at the bowerstone bookstore (if it isnt there just sleep and check again)

though the demon door in oakfield is preferred since you not only get a free house and the book for free but you also get a legendary weapon.

User Info: Kriztalix

Kriztalix - 8 years ago 1 0