Question from yup38

Why can't I use augments on Master Katana?

I bought a master katana, but can't augment it. why? Am I missing something?

unsoundisland answered:

you have to buy one that has augment slots. You can tell it can be augmented by the oo at the end of the name. Some have 1 or 2 circles. If they are green then it already has augments and you cannot change or reuse the augment after you put it on.
4 0

Answers

twiztidbox answered:

Some weapons dont have augmentation slots, you have to look before buying
2 0

ViolentKeesh answered:

You might have bought one with no augment slots. So next time check for the green circles next to the weapons name
2 0

ridoldy answered:

Check for a weapon with slots on it. Should be green circles with nothing in the middle.
2 0

theguywithagrin answered:

When purchasing weaponry, scroll down to the bottom of the list, youll notice that some weapons of the same type are more expensive and have little grey dots across from their names. those are the augmentable weapons
0 0

sir_laugh_o_lot answered:

yeah what they said. Look, before buying. Of course I own every buyable building I have seen thus far and so I can buy a new one every few seconds, no worrys. By the way, what kind of small invisable bird delivers THAT MUCH gold? WOW....
Where did the Ebony/onyx ones go and the other types? arg...
Why only 2 slots instead of 5, like the stars...and how do I get a 5 star weapon....? ugh.
0 1

Ultadan answered:

The only 5 star weapons are legendary weapons like Maelstorm and The Daichi
0 0