Question from habby191

How do win the battle of wits- nightmare hollow?

Can i know how to win it because i cannot do anything cannot open the chest or the glowing trail leads to no where. can an one help me?

habby191 provided additional details:

I killed the monsters and everything but still nothing happens i am at the last thing where there is a gate

habby191 provided additional details:

habby191 provided additional details:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKEPlOXzttc
Here is the video

habby191 provided additional details:

Plz answer people i am godd damm stuck here

habby191 provided additional details:

Can u plese tell me what time in the video cause i have been every wheere i could

chinocholo answered:

Jeeze dude, get a friggin Stradgey guide if you're that impatient. We're here to help you not baby sit you because you're to childish to follow a few directions. Apparently these stradgeys worked for other people, maybe you're doing something wrong.
2 0

Answers

homefry324 answered:

Should be able to talk to chesty the chest and a bunch of monsters come out n he moves just keep finding him and kill the monsters and youll finish
0 2

homefry324 answered:

There should be a gate you go up and a circle room with the last set of monsters and a final chest and theres a bed up there you sleep in that warps you back
3 1

mikebramwell answered:

Your game is glitched. The bread crumb trail should lead you to an area full of monsters that you have to kill in order for the door to open. You'll have to start over dude. :|
2 2

Diclonius1 answered:

Yeah don't 4get the expression statue and the house it unlocks in that world (mind u there's a banshee in that house)
1 0