Question from wty0001

How do I solve Keystone?

I don't do good at this particular pub game, can anyone help? I want to get the 5 items but can't. Please HELP! The other games are easy, not this one.

MetalGearRAXA answered:

The objective in Keystone is to bet on what you think the dice will land on. Most people, like myself, bet as much as you can on all of the bottom row(the row of triples). It will cost you quite a bit, and you probably won't win in awhile, but when it does land on a triple, you will make a lot of gold. It also boils down to luck.

Now Keystone's variant, Bloodstone, is much easier. Just bet on whatever you think the dice won't land on =)

And truthfully I think Spinnerbox is the hardest as it is pure luck, no skill.
0 0

Answers

UltimateRogue answered:

I bet the arch, usually all the arch bets, minus 10 and 3, or all the arch bets minus 11 and 18. This tends to ride you to a top 5 position if you hold to it consistantly through all 5 rounds and don't make any other bets.

If you get to round 4-5 and notice you arn't going to win (remember to use the right trigger to see what place you are in in the entire tournament, switch strategies.

A good back-up strategy is to bet "Triples" or even all the triple bets, on the bottom row. But that strategy should only be a last ditch effort, as its really tiresome. Just bet all your chips on the Triples, or all your chips on all the bottom row for the really big payoff.

The fun part is when all your arch bets pay off though, they keystone bets, through all 5 rounds... and the computer has mostly spent its money on fools bets.

Good luck.
0 0