How do I solve Red Harvest on Fable 2? (spoilers)

1. I have a serious problem - I've accepted the quest but its way too evil for my nancy good boy to solve lol.
    Is there any possible way I can solve this quest without killing the guards? Can't you kill Ripper in anyway?
    Just to clarify - this question didn't get answered earlier & its the quest wherein Arfur asks you to kill farmer Giles and his private army of guards.

So is there any way I can undo this quest/do one to counter it or do it good & purely?

User Info: Rozzaz

Rozzaz - 8 years ago
    Where can I find Giles? Because when I go to his farm it is often empty

User Info: Rozzaz

Rozzaz - 8 years ago

User Info: Rozzaz

Rozzaz - 8 years ago
    Giles is supposed to be in the little shack with the underground area in the cellar, right?

User Info: Rozzaz

Rozzaz - 8 years ago

1. red harvest is the evil quest, synonymous with the quest "cold comfort farmer", which is the good-side quest. I'm not sure if you can accept that quest after accepting red harvest, but if you can, you have to talk to farmer giles at gile's farm in brightwood. completing one of those quests removes the other one, like "defending orchard farm" and "attack orchard farm" from fable 1

User Info: raithian_25

raithian_25 - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Well sorry to say this but if you can't find Giles then you just have to do red harvest T-T.

User Info: ridoldy

ridoldy - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. He mite be in the house thats where i found him but i just did that quest without excepting the other

User Info: homefry324

homefry324 - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. You could try turning off safety mode during the raid and killing The Ripper.

User Info: Piliger

Piliger - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. The Question's subject was never answered. How do you complete the Red Harvest Quest? I have killed Giles, and gotten the Cellar Key, But I can not find the Cellar Key in my inventory. Irregardless, when I go into the Cellar, there is an Iron Gate, that will not open. Its says "You do not have the correct key to open this door" Then the bandits that I went to originally when I began the quest show up in the Cellar and I have to fight them. I kill them and still no key. How do you open this door?

User Info: Kiiadi

Kiiadi - 8 years ago 0 1
  5. Did you sell the key?

User Info: KeatonDavis01

KeatonDavis01 - 8 years ago 0 1
  6. As for having the cellar key and it stating that is not the right key, have you tried looting the house? When I did the other side of that quest, he told me he had a key in his cupboard for me. Maybe it is there for the bad quest as well.

User Info: kimdeyal

kimdeyal - 8 years ago 0 1
  7. To get the key to open the gate u have to do cold comfort farmer and then do the 1 quest where u have to find his son a partner and buy giles farm

User Info: Ultadan

Ultadan - 8 years ago 0 0
  8. Ah okay if u destroyed his farm there should be a key near his gravestone. I have one for some reason, i don't even remember doing the quest to be honest but the key is near that but i think ur dog finds it for you and then the cellar is next to the abandoned house thing.

User Info: lana89

lana89 - 8 years ago 0 0