Where can I find the clothes fromt he box art?

1. I think I've seen that shirt in a couple of screenshots, which I know doesn't mean anything, but still. It would be nice to know if that stuff is, indeed attainable (I think the boots are Highwaymen Boots). Anybody know what the clothes are called?

User Info: Attelocin

Attelocin - 8 years ago

1. Well I found the shirt and boots... I dont think you can get the gloves and i cant see the pants but the shirt is the Vintage Vest and Shirt combo and the boots are the Thigh Boots. The shirt you can get from a MALE tailor and the boots from a FEMALE tailor. And it look like the demon half is wearing an Assasins coat. Spire Guard Gloves. and past that i cant tell. to even further answer your question the Weapons they are using is a Long sword (stell by the looks) and a Turret Pistol (Also steel) his hair is Pony Tail with i think the leather dye...

User Info: flame6491

flame6491 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. The boots on the good one are highwayman, not thigh boots

User Info: Shadowguard2008

Shadowguard2008 - 8 years ago 0 0