Question from genericxninja

What is the best strategy for increasing good level?

I accidentally made my guy full-fledged evil, when me and a friend were messin around, and im trying to find the fastest way to get him back to the light side. what can i do to raise my good level asap

LordLockeRA answered:

Running Slave Rescue missions work great in the later-game. I believe they unlock after the Hero of Skill quest and can earn you decent good from 3-star or higher rankings.

If you've got money to burn, the Temple of Light is good for 75 good points per 5000 gold. Not exactly a bargain, but it's the bar-none fastest way to swing your alignment around.

Early in the game when you got neither slave rescue or money, you can always grind some with the Lute expression, which is good for a few good points with each full success, or eat Tofu. You also get a few points each time you convince a villager to give you a gift (instead of taking it from their corpse), and you get a major good boost for your first marriage and child, and a small bonus for sleeping with your spouse. But early-game, the easiest swing is just doing good deeds during your quests.
2 0

Answers

homefry324 answered:

Turn all you houses - in money thatll fix you purity and get your appearance pretty n to fun gestures it should work
0 0

Splode answered:

Eat a lot of Tofu and other Vegetables. No meat.
0 0

Ashadoa answered:

These people are confusing good with purity.

Best good method: Donate money to beggars. 200000 is enough for max good from max evil, I think.
2 0

TheTick0247 answered:

Eat alot of tofu my friend, each one (depending on rating) gives you good points as well as purity too I think.
0 0