Question from benayo61

(Spoiler) Ending?

I have seen messages talking about the ending and i am really close to end it and i wanted to know what were the choices given ive seen some saying family and money and the dog but i just want to make sure what are the choices given at the end and what the consequences of each so i can get the idea of what to chose once i get there

Akira__X answered:

If you choose sacrifice then everyone who died because of The Spire are brought back to life, Idk if that includes Bob. Oh and you get a statue in Old Town and 300 good points.

If you choose Family then your family and your dog is brought back to life. I don't think that includes Rose, but I'm not entirely sure, my guess is that it doesn't. Also if you choose this option then a lot of people will be mad at you because you had a chance to bring back their loved ones but you didn't.

I heard if you choose Wealth then you get 1 million gold, which is pretty cool but you also get i think..300? or so evil points.

NOTE: If you choose anything but Family then your dog does not come back to life. And you can't get a new one. You will be officially dog-less. So this means all quests that require digging you can't do. Also you'll have to find treasure yourself.

Hoped that helped =)
0 0

Answers

XxDeadDragonxX answered:

Good - You get a statue in Old town.
Family - Your family and dog are brought back to life.
Bad - You get money.
0 0

SporeManiac13 answered:

The good choice sucks. Choose family or Bad
0 0

SporeManiac13 answered:

Bad (I hear you get One Million gold!)
0 0

SPOILER Is this really the ending? Open YakisobaLVR
Spoiler game ending/dlc? Open homefry324
(spoiler) Is there any way to get another dog? Answered jsoyka
Dog Help (SPOILER) ? Open Kafka_K
*****Spoiler***** Dog? Answered Corzza72