Question from 501stAirborne

No furniture in stock. Bug? Or can it be fixed?

For some reason the furniture store no longer actually sells furniture all thats left is a book. is this a bug or is there a way to fix this? I was buying luxury furniture from the bowerstone market store for a while and when I went back to get more there was nothing. Its not going through a shortage either.

501stAirborne provided additional details:

Oh I have also downloaded the patch and that didnt fix it either.

Kraggoth answered:

I've never seen bowerstone sell anything other than that book, but i've never had a problem buying from the Bloodstone Furniture store, always has furniture thus far.
2 0

Answers

deadmanwal8 answered:

The funrniture store in my game at baowerstone never had any furniture in it till i got too bloodstone the all of a suden i got a lot of furniture in i dont know but i think it's a random thing.
1 0

sir_laugh_o_lot answered:

Not random. Main Quest related. Its there to help keep tabs on your Cha and maintain ballence.
0 1

ashtonium answered:

It's a bug that seems to be related to the economy rating for Bowerstone Market. Apparently, if you lower the economy to 3 starts or lower (via crime spree, raising rent, etc.) the store will be stocked again. I haven't seen any actual fixes for it, so if you don't want to lower the economy in that region, you'll just have to buy your furniture in Bloodstone.
0 0

When would shops get new stock? Answered KingKaineng
No stock in shops ? Open lubo25_1888
How do I upgrade a shop's stock? Answered lukeman1884
How Do i Get Furniture ? Answered Sudokenri
Why can't I buy furniture? Answered Lanowarsentinel