No furniture in stock. Bug? Or can it be fixed?

1. For some reason the furniture store no longer actually sells furniture all thats left is a book. is this a bug or is there a way to fix this? I was buying luxury furniture from the bowerstone market store for a while and when I went back to get more there was nothing. Its not going through a shortage either.

User Info: 501stAirborne

501stAirborne - 8 years ago
    Oh I have also downloaded the patch and that didnt fix it either.

User Info: 501stAirborne

501stAirborne - 8 years ago

1. I've never seen bowerstone sell anything other than that book, but i've never had a problem buying from the Bloodstone Furniture store, always has furniture thus far.

User Info: Kraggoth

Kraggoth - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The funrniture store in my game at baowerstone never had any furniture in it till i got too bloodstone the all of a suden i got a lot of furniture in i dont know but i think it's a random thing.

User Info: deadmanwal8

deadmanwal8 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Not random. Main Quest related. Its there to help keep tabs on your Cha and maintain ballence.

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. It's a bug that seems to be related to the economy rating for Bowerstone Market. Apparently, if you lower the economy to 3 starts or lower (via crime spree, raising rent, etc.) the store will be stocked again. I haven't seen any actual fixes for it, so if you don't want to lower the economy in that region, you'll just have to buy your furniture in Bloodstone.

User Info: ashtonium

ashtonium - 8 years ago 0 0