How do you lose weight?

1. Ate too much pie for health; how do I lose the weight?

User Info: eatinmoos

eatinmoos - 8 years ago
    Is there anywhere in particular with a large supply of celery?

User Info: eatinmoos

eatinmoos - 8 years ago

User Info: eatinmoos

eatinmoos - 8 years ago

1. Listen, I ate way too much pie and now I am extremely overweight. I do not want to roleplay a 350 lbs character. I have been spending the night in the INN in Bowerstone Market and buying celery but guess what happened - the merchant does have any more celery. I slept for seven days and guess what? No more celery. I spent at least 5 or 6 more nights in the inn and there is still no celery to be found. Is there any other way in the game to lose weight? Please help!

User Info: sadalix1

sadalix1 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Eat a lot of celery.

User Info: XxDeadDragonxX

XxDeadDragonxX - 8 years ago 2 0
  2. The produce shop in Bowerstone carries three different celery - 3, 4, and 5-star celery - and restocks nightly.

User Info: DerSempmeistr

DerSempmeistr - 8 years ago 2 0
  3. Your best bet for healing is to use potions by the way.

User Info: mikebramwell

mikebramwell - 8 years ago 2 0
  4. You're just gonna have to make the rounds to various produce shops. Most stores restock on a timer, and require you to leave the zone they're in before they refresh (IE, if you haven't left Bowerstone Market, the Bowerstone Market shops likely won't restock even if you've slept your life away.) All towns have produce shops except an unrenovated Westcliff, so just keep quick-traveling around and hit the produce stalls for your celery needs.

User Info: LordLockeRA

LordLockeRA - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. Check on the message board... i heard there is a special food that is supposed to be equivilent to about 50 2star celery sticks

User Info: BlargTaCular

BlargTaCular - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. Celery is the only way to lose weight. Unfortunately , if you're an evil or corrupt character, it gives you lots of purity points...
    however.. there is another food, "Amazing Apple Pie" which gives -90% fatness (compared to celery's -5%) can be found from the "Fable II Pub Games" from X-box live. win the 1-star Spinnerbox Tournament. it can only be obtained once per character, or so i believe.

User Info: Munkey_Spanc

Munkey_Spanc - 8 years ago 1 0
  7. If being corrupt, and trying to lose weight, i reccomend renting out houses for a higher cost, it will get you corrupt points fast.

User Info: Over_exiled

Over_exiled - 8 years ago 0 1